chapter fourteen

Abyssus's pov

I go up to her bedroom to see if she is awake, as I go in to her room, I can see she has tried to stay awake but lost the battle and fell asleep.

 I remove her pant's and top carefully making sure not to wake her. I then strip and get in to bed beside her.

She shift's her body to move closer to me. I hold her close then as my eye's close. She kisses my chest. I kiss the top of her and close my eye's again hoping sleep will come.

I don't want to lose this feeling of being with her. I wonder if she will agree to be my wife. I will think about it more later.

I wake in the morning feeling something warm on my chest. I open my eye's to see Zeita dipping her finger's in something and then letting it drip on my chest.

I then watch as she dip's her finger's again, this time she rub's her finger's over my botom lip. I taste blood, so I suck her finger's in to my mouth. She jump's a little I smile.

 " Morning Zeita ". She goes to slap me but I block her. " Morning Abyssus ". I laugh. " Thank's for the blood ".

She laugh's and I see it all over my chest. " Nice I need a shower ". She keep's laughing. So I kiss her hard on the lip's.

" There was a phone call for you ". I nod and look at her. " He said to tell Mr Smith that he will drop off you money tonight usual place and then hung up quick ". I nod and smile.

I think, I will get her a ring today. Then I will ask her to be my wife. I just hope she says yes, I have never thought about love or Marriage before.

She has started to change me, I just not sure if this is a good thing or bad.

Zeita's pov

Abyssus is acting strange today. He seem's sort of happy, maybe to happy. I did find that phone call a bit strange but, I said nothing, I just took the message.

After the call I decide to get Abyssus back for spilling cold milk all over me a few night's ago. So I decide to warm up some blood and take it up to him, I was going to pour it over him but, I change my mind and dip my finger's in it and drip it over his chest.

I then drip my finger's in the blood and smear it all over his lip's. He suck's my finger's in to his mouth. I jump and go to hit him but he grab's me and pull's me down on to the bed.

I tell him about the phone call after he says he need's a shower. I laugh at the fact he still has blood all over his chest.

" Right miss ". He grab's the mug take's a mouthful of blood and then kisses me. I can feel the blood moving in to my mouth. " Ewww Abyssus ".

I say, as I push him away alittle. " What you wanted some didn't you ". I shake my head and push him a little, so not funny it was yuck.

 Aww I feel a pain, I've been getting them all day. " Abyssus I think the baby is coming ". He is in the shower. " Are you sure Zeita ". Awww I feel my water's break.

 " Yes the......... Baby is............coming Now ". He is stood front of me now. " Okay Lie down and breathe ". I do as he says. I then feel the need to push.

" Abyssus I need to push ". He nod's and I scream, as I push the baby out. " Okay Ze I have the head now pant ". I do as he says and pant.

 " Okay Ze push ". I push again, I'm hold the bed frame for help. I scream again as wave after wave of pain hit me.

An hour later I have given birth to a baby boy. " Our son Ze ". I wonder when he started to shorten my name. " Yes our son ". I say with a smile. " What are we going to call him ". I smile and think.

" how about Jr ". He smile's. " Okay I like that ". So our son is Jr. I still can't believe, I have a son . I'm a Mum. Wow that sound's so strange to me, wait until he start's calling me it.

 " What are you thinking my love ". I smile at Abyssus. " How lucky I am to have such a beautiful son ". He smile's now.

" Yes we are luck to have such a beautiful son he take's after his Mum ". I blush and smile. Well we are now parent's.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote please XD