chapter sixteen

Zeita's pov

He come's back in a few minute's later. " Ze I want to ask you something ". I look at him.  " Okay what is it Abyssus ". He seem nervous about something. " Zeita will you marry me ".

I look at him shocked. Did he say what, I think he said.

Abyssus's pov

Ze look's shocked and she is just staring at me as if I have said something wrong. " Ze say something please ". She look's at the ring and then back to me.

" Yes, yes I will marry you ". I smile widely and think to myself how lucky, I am maybe it's time to return to Romania to my home. Where we can live in peace and freedom.

I would not need to use the illusion around my palace in Romania but, I will have a lot of explaining to do to Ze as to why, I have kept her in the dark so long.

First thing's first I slip the ring on her finger and then we kiss. I then leave her once she is asleep to see what kind of state the palace in Romania is in.

No I don't mist there, I take my private jet to the airport in Romania. Once landed I go to the palace it look's good on the outside, as I head to the door it open's and I see Hutton and the other staff are still here.

" Welcome Home Lord Bloodworth ". Yes that is my real last name, well the family name anyway. " Hello Hutton, I didn't think anyone we be here ". He smile's and says. " Your Father wanted this place keep going for you in case you decided to return my lord ".

I nod and walk around my home, I was five year's old when, I left here. Now I'm going back with my fiancee and son. It's hard to believe how much time has past.

I thank Hutton and tell him, I will be returning shortly with my fiancee and son. He seem's pleased that I'm coming home. I dont know why but he is.

Zeita's pov

I can't believe, I'm engaged to married to the one person that tried to kill me. It seem's funny how thing's turn out, a few month's ago, I wanted him dead now, I'm madly in love with him.

I have just woke up from a sleep to find Abyssus gone, I wonder where he is now. I grab some milk/blood mix for Jr and a glass of milk for me. I then get Jr and feed him is milk.

He is growing so fast, it wont be long before he is walking and feeding himself. It's sad really how quick he is growing and changing. I know it's because he is a hybrid half human/ half vampire.

I hear a noise upstair. I go to see if Abyssus is back from where every he has been. As I enter his bedroom, I see a figure standing in front of the window before everything goes black.

hope you enjoy, love you all XD