lucid

Day 17

" Hey my brotha, what's up with your little willy today? " Lance asked River as he leaned on the lockers.

River immediately looked down and realised that he was admitting to him having a small d*ck. He slapped Lance on the shoulder while whispering, " I do not have a small willy! "

" Oh really? " Lance said while wiggling his eyebrows and keep staring at River's crotch.

" Yes really! " River exclaimed as he covered his crotch area from Lance's eyes.

" Wanna show me? " Lance teased as he got closer to River. River did something he thought he never would do, he hit Lance's d*ck.

Lance immediately clutched his crotch and cried out in pain. " Why did you do that? " He wailed as he rolled on the floor. People were looking at him and laughing.

Hearing a hysterical laughter that sounded familiar, River saw Paige standing behind Lance, holding her phone filming the whole thing.

Embarrass, River pointed his finger at Lance, " He did it to himself. " Lance looked at him shocked and in his defence, pointed his finger to River.

Paige chuckled at the childish scenes that unfolded in front of her. She raised an eyebrow and said, " You guys do know that the warning bell just rang and we are the only ones left in the hallway. "

Lance quickly stood up and flipped the middle finger to River. He shouted as he run to his class, " I will finish you off next time, you fiend! "

" Will do! " River shouted back. He looked at Paige, " We should probably run too. "

" Yep. "

They ran and thankfully he didn't see the crushed note that was in her fist.

-

It was during Maths class, she looked at everyone. They were all either concentrated in their work or dozing off. After making sure no one was looking at her, she took out the crushed note and with trembling fingers, opened it and smoothed out the creases.

It says :

Meet me behind the school building after school.

xoxo S
PS : don't bring anyone

Paige's heart sped up and her palms started to sweat. She did not know what to do. Should she tell River about this? Should she tell Lance about this? Should she even tell anyone about this?

What will Shirley do to her? What is she planning? Is she gonna kill her?

Suddenly, she felt brave or badass even. This feeling is so pleasurable. She sucked in a deep breath and decided to deal with this herself, although she just promised River that they will go through it together but Shirley will not stop until Rive stops protecting River.

" I'm so sorry River... " She mentally apologised to him but at the same time pledged, " I'll not lose River to you, Shirley. "

-

" What do you want Shirley? I'm so tired of you keep threatening me. "

" Oh so Paige thinks she's so brave now do you? Well listen up girl, I have a squad of people that will do anything for me while you have close to none. And this is not a negotiating deal so... GIRLS TAKE HER. This is the first day of Hell. "

Paige widened her eyes and thought, " What is going to happen? " When suddenly, a group of girls surrounded her and they grabbed her by her arms. She exclaimed, " Get off of me. " She tried to free her arms from their clutches but 5 vs 1 is quite unfair right? They were too strong.