Nail Polish and Clubs

1 Year Ago

"We're gonna get druuunk. We're gonna get druuunnk!!"

"Stop that." I snap.

"Stop what? Singing?"

"Breathing."

Zayn held up a hand to his forehead and adopted a southern drawl, "Well! I have never met a gentleman so rude."

"I've never met someone so annoying."

"I'm only like this because you haven't gotten drunk with me in like a month, you bitchatcho."

"We got drunk two days ago."

"Oh yea. I forgot. I don't remember much about that night."

"Do you ever?"

"Not really."

We were walking to the new club downtown. Zayn only lived a couple of blocks away and I planned on just crashing at his place unless he found someone to fuck tonight. I had on dark jeans with a with shirt and my leather jacket over it. Zayn had on similar clothing to me except a red shirt instead of white.

"Nail polish is for fags, ya know. Is that what you are a fag?" I look up at the words and see Nathaniel talking to Louis. Zayn looks up when he senses me get tense.

"Well, well, well. How's it going, Needle Dick? I mean Nathaniel?" Zayn asked coming up and throwing his arm around Nathan's shoulders. I saw Nathan tense up and give a shaky smile when he saw me. I slid my arm around Louis' waist when I got close enough.

"Hey princess."

"Excuse me?" Lou said, flushing red.

"So Need- Nathaniel. What are you doing here?" I asked turning my attention to him.

"I. Iii. I mean... nothing. Just talking with your---?" He trailed off questioningly.

"Boyfriend. My boyfriend. I really hope you were just talking, even though that's not what it looked like, because we wouldn't want an issue. Now would we?"

"No. No sir." He said, turning a ghostly white.

I nodded. "Didn't think so." I called over my shoulder walking passed the line and straight into the club.

"How were we just able to walk right in?"

"I know of few people." I answer, smirking. The club was crowded on the dance floor and the bar. The booths in the back had a few groups of people scattered here and there. The lighting was bright enough to see but dark enough to give privacy in corners if you wanted. "Wanna get something to drink?"

"I'm not legal so you'll have to get me it." He said, looking around and scratching his forehead. I grabbed his hand and studied his nails. They were slightly longer than his fingertips. He had water marbled his nails with black, blue, and white. I could see he had chipped them a little. He tried tugging his hand back. "Look, I ca-"

"I like your nails. Water marbled, right?" I ask.

"You do?" His face lit up with a smile. "How do you know it's called water marbling?"

"I had an older sister." I shrug.

"Had?" He questioned.

I smiled sadly, "Don't you know being gay is a sin?" I look around before turning back to him, not wanting to see the pity that I know is just swimming in his eyes. "Let's get drunk." I push through some of the people thankful that there's not many people at the bar. I turn around after I've ordered the drinks and spot Lou sitting at one of the tables. When I get the drinks I make my way over, being careful not to spill anything from the glasses. I hand Lou his. He takes it nodding his thanks.

"Where's your friend?"

I look around not seeing Zayn. "Probably trying to get laid." I say chuckling. I sit down across for Lou and see him chugging down his drink. "I'm not responsible for anything I do if we both get drunk and you make a come on to me." I say chuckling.

Lou snorts, "Please, do you see the guys around us?" He leans across the table and whispers, "Why would I go for when I can go for someone hotter?"

I lean in so our foreheads are close to touching, "Princess, I'm the hottest one here." I wink as he leans back and blushes.

I'm finishing up my drink when I hear Lou chuckle. I turn to look at him and see he's slightly buzzed. I shake my head, he's a total lightweight. "Are you tipsy?"

He giggles, "Noooooo!!"

I chuckle shaking my head, "You're a total lightweight, ya know that, right?"

"Maaaayybbbeee." He continues giggling.

"Last time I take you out to a club with me."

"No. Ha- Har-ry. No. Lis- Listen. Just liste-" He hiccuped then giggled, "Listen. You have to- to ta- take me out again. Because I fi- find you hot. That's what you are. You're fucken hot." He giggles bopping me on the nose with his finger. He sighs looking around. "Can we go? I'm tired." I nod my head yes as I take him in. His eyes are drooping shut and he's slumping forward. Not only is he a lightweight, but he crashes pretty damn quickly.

I stand up and help him do the same and together we make our way to the exit.

We took the bus back to my apartment because I didn't want to struggle having to walk there. Once inside I put him to bed in my bed and crawl in on the otherside. I pull Lou close and cuddle him with me being the big spoon. "Night, princess." I mumble against his soft, feathery hair.

*****

Who do you prefer to bottom?

I, myself, prefer Lou to bottom. And the only actual reason I can come up with is Harry's hands. I don't know why but Harry's hands are bigger. Therefore he tops xD But that's just my logic. What are your thoughts?