The fuck?

1 Year Ago

"So are you gonna fuck him?"

I glared at Zayn. He had been my best friend for several years, but sometimes I wanted to punch him. We had been talking about Louis because I had forgotten I had plans with him when I had gone over to the cafe. "Shut the fuck up." He whipped his head around to look at me and grinned around the cigarette in his mouth.

"Aww! Is wittle Hawwy growing up?" I punched him making him fall off of the railing he was sitting on. He dropped his cigarette burning his hand trying to catch it. "The fuck?!"

"Shut your mouth." Zayn shook his head and turned away. Zayn opened the back door of our work.

We worked at a tattoo shop. Zayn was the one who handled the appointments and occasionally handled the sketching but I was actually a tattoo artist. I hadn't gone to school because I couldn't afford it, but our boss, Anthony couldn't have cared less. I had just walked in and asked for a job and I got it. Two years later and I was still here. Zayn had gotten his job because I had told Anthony I wasn't going to keep answering the phone when I was in the middle of doing a tattoo so unless he hired someone or did the job himself then no one was answering the phone.

I wasn't the only artist. There were two others. Briana had been here since it was open four years ago. She was a heavily tattooed, short, brunette in her mid-thirties. If you pissed her off, she wouldn't hesitate to fuck you up.

Nathaniel, on the otherhand, was a giant pussy. He was all talk but the moment someone said, "Let's take this oustide." He backed down. The only reason why he had a job was because he was Anothony's nephew. Hell, even Anothony hated the kid. But he respected his brother enough to give him a job.

"So, are we going to the club tonight?"

"I have a movie date actually."

"The fuck you are. This isn't middle school anymore. Take that boy to a club." Zayn said, rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me! I don't think I want dating advice from you. You haven't had a relationship for what? A year and a half?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Or nahhh." I drawl out, flinching as Zayn hits me upside the head. "The fuck was that for?"

"For being an idiot. You're taking him to a club otherwise I'll inform him of what happened four months ago." He says laughing, as I shove him.

"I was drunk!!"

"Drunk actions are sober thoughts!"

"Shut up."

Zayn adopts a voice trying to imitate Harry but failing, "Oh! Yes!! Please officer, please do handcuff me. Oh yea just like that."

"Whatever. I still got laid that night unlike you."

"Maybe because I was stuck in a cell while you were in a closet with a cop."

I nodded at the memory. Zayn and I had been wasted, and thought I would be a good idea to go streaking. When cops showed up to handcuff us, I had thought my officer was really hot. After I sobered up, I realized he was anything but. He had been a short,
obese, mustached man.

"He was hella tight though." I say, winking at Zayn.

"Shut up and text your boy toy." He says walking away to sit at his desk.

"He's not my boy toy." I call over my shoulder walking into my tattoo room. The walls were a dark purple and the floor covered with black tiles. The walls were covered with pictures of the best tattoos I had done since starting here. I liked it because it gave the room an eerie vibe. The room itself was nice and clean.

Anthony had several shops around this area so he had money to make sure they all looked in good condition.

Even though we made a lot of money for the shop doing tattoos, we didn't get paid a lot of money. Which I guess was okay considering I had never gone to schooling for this making what I was doing illegal. I got paid enough to cover my bills and then have a little extra if I needed it. And I usually used my extra money to get drunk.

I grabbed my phone off of my counter, to the left of my sink.

Harry: Wanna go clubbin instead of a movie??

I set my phone down and started to wash my hands. I had a client coming in half an hour so I had to get set up for her.

She had wanted a dolphin with a rose vine in its mouth. Zayn had done the sketching for it. It was simple enough especially since it was her first tattoo.

I heard my phone vibrate as I was setting up my tattoo paint.

Louis: Sure. If this is your attempt at getting me drunk then youre on the right path ;D

Harry: What can I say? I've got skills

Louis: If u say so

Harry: I say so. Brb I got a client comin in.

Louis: Wait where should we meet up??

Harry: ya know the new club downtow? Meet me there at 830

Louis: kk

I rolled my eyes. I hated the 'kk'. I don't know why but it had always annoyed me. I set my phone back down so I could finish setting up.

Everything seemed to go by so kuch slower now that I knew I'd be able to see Louis drunk. Tonight couldn't come any slower.