Classes and Suits

10 Months

"Hazza?"

"Yea babe?" Lou and I were laying in my bed cuddling. We weren't dating yet because I was waiting to surprise him.

"Niall says he has to meet you before we starting dating." Lou whispers into my neck tangling our feet even more.

"When?" I feel him shrug, making me chuckle.

"You smell really good?" He pushes himself up so he's laying completely on me, his nose still in my neck. I raise my arm so I can throw it around his waist. We fell asleep like that.

***

"Louis babe!" An Irish voice yells out. I raise my head and look questioningly at Lou. He chuckles and shakes his head pulling me farther into the bar.

The bar was empty considering it was about two o'clock in the afternoon.

We stop at the bar, "Niall, this is Harry. Harry, this is Niall." He motions at a blonde man behind the bar. I raise my hand to wave and Niall does the same.

"Nice to meet you."

"Same. Irish?" I ask.

He nods. "Yep. Folks still live there. But I got sick of it. So I came here to explore."

"Explore? Here?" I chuckle. "And how's that going for you?" I take a seat on a bar stool. Louis climbs his way up and onto my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrap one arm around his waist and the other across his leg so his doesn't fall.

Niall chuckles at us, "Honestly? Sucks ass." I throw my head back and laugh. We spend the rest of the day talking and getting to know each other.

***

"Harry?" A small voice says into the phone.

"Lou? Baby, what's wrong?" I ask, sitting up straight from where I had been slouching against the shop counter.

"Are you at work?" He sniffles.

"Yea."

"I'm coming by." I hear him choke off a sob and hang up.

I pace impatiently, waiting for Lou to get here. Everyone else had gone to lunch once they'd seen my facial expression. I checked my phone for the time for what felt like the hundredth time.

Seven minutes since Lou called. I look up when I see Lou come in, tears running down his face. I rush towards him, arms open, rubbing his back as he wraps his arms around my neck and starts to full on sob.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I whisper softly by his ear, not wanting to upset him further.

"Daniel g-got really ma-mad cau-cause I tripped and dro-dr-dropped plates. And he yelled a-at me in fro-front of a bun-ch of customers. And he told me to co-come ba-ck when I-I-I stopped being a fuck up." Lou sobbed harder as I clenched my teeth.

Lou's job had gotten a new manager and Daniel seemed to be homophobic. Lou had complained about him being a dick before but not to the extent of him making Lou cry.

"Want me to get Briana to kick his ass?" I ask as Lou pulled away and wipes his eyes with the bottom of his shirt. He giggles, shaking his head. I look down seeing his bellybutton ring and pink lace. "Princess?" I ask huskily.

"Yea?"

"Are those panties?"

Lou's face turns bright pink as he slips out of my arms, "No!" He squeaks out.

I pout, "Well, that's too bad. Because I would've thought that that was really fucken hot." I growl into his neck and fake biting, making him giggle and forget about his dick of a boss.

"Ok. So maybe they are. They make me feel pretty. Got a problem with that?" Lou taunts.

"Just the problem in my pants." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Eww. Gross. We don't talk about dick problems around Briana!" We both turn to see Briana standing by the door.

"Its weird to talk about yourself in third person." I mock.

"Briana doesn't think so." She says making Lou giggle. I roll my eyes. "Anyways I just forgot my keys. I'm taking the rest of the day off. Anthony gave me permission, so I'm going to spend time with my girlfriend."

"Eww! Don't talk about vaginas in front of Harry!" I taunt. Briana laughs as she retrieves her keys and leaves again.

"Hey babe, so guess what?" Lou raises an eyebrow. "Anthony wants Zayn and I to take classes on tattoos. He's worried Nathan might turn it in ya know?"

"He seems like the kind of douche to do that. So it makes sense."

"Yea. But I guess he's moving to California anyways. Something about his dad shipped him off to his mom's even thought he's like twenty two."

"He's gonna go far in life. I can tell."

"Sassy princess." I tease him.

"Duh. Part of me being awesome ya know." I chuckle, before pecking Lou quickly.

"Zayn's sister's wedding is in like a month and a half so we have to go get fitted for suits."

"You can. I'm not. My ass doesn't look as good in a suit as it does in skinny jeans."

"Only I should be looking at your ass." I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Yea. And if I wore a suit, my ass still wouldn't look ass good. Even if you're the only one looking but face it babe. You won't be the only one looking." I growl in Lou's neck and nip at the skin making Lou squirm.

"Mine."

"That's kind of hot to be honest." Lou and I both jump to see Zayn.

"You're straight Zayn." I roll my eyes.

"Yea, but I mean." He motions his hand at Louis.

"He's gotta a point babe. I am really fucken hot." Lou fans himself with his hand dramatically, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I turn to Zayn, "Lou and I are going to go watch movies at my apartm-."

"Are we now?"

"Yes. Indeed we are." I say glaring at Lou.

Zayn laughs at me knowing me all to well. He waves us away shaking his head. "Use protection."

"Shut the fuck up. We aren't going to have sex."

"Yet." I whip my head around at Louis and Zayn stops walking before laughing harder than before. "I'm being honest." Lou says shrugging his shoulders and grinning. "If we going to watch movies at your place, I expect ice cream." I shake my head and lead him out of the shop, waving at Zayn over my shoulder.

And if Lou convinces me to get three different kinds of ice cream, then no one else needs to know. Or if we watch chick flicks because those are Louis' favorites, then no one else needs to know that either.