Epilogue

Three months Later

"Enough with the PDA for God's sake!" Lou giggles.

"You're just jealous, Zayn."

"The fuck I am. I've got Liam."

"Where is he now?" Louis asks.

"Laying down. He has a headache."

"You know they say sex cures headaches." I say leaning back against the couch with my arms wrapped around Lou's waist.

"Well look at the time. It's time for you two to get the fuck out." Zayn ushered us out of his and Liam's apartment. "Liam. Get naked. I'm going to cure you." We hear Zayn shout through his apartment. I snicker.

Liam and Zayn had gotten together a month ago. Liam had relentlessly tried getting Zayn to admit he was gay, but he had failed all the way up til when Zayn had accidentally walked in on him wearing panties. After that Zayn was about as straight ad a wet noodle.

After I was released from the hospital and deemed 'unsuicidal' Lou and I moved back in together. And it was perfect to say the least.

"I'm feeling a headache of my own. Wanna cure it?"

***

"Fuck Lou. Have you always worn these?"

Lou giggles, hiding himself in my neck. "Yes." We were currently laying in our bed. Naked, except for Lou's yellow lacy panties.

"Fucken hot Princess." I run my hands up Lou's tanned legs and slipping my fingers under the lacy material, grabbing his bum.

Lou raises his head and grabs my hair. Pulling me up to kiss him. I stop moving my hands and just focus on kissing him. I put all the emotions into the kiss and Lou does the same.

"Fuck Princess. You're so fucken hot."

Lou wiggles his bum, indicating, "More."

"So damn needy." I pat the bed, unable to look away from how fucken beautiful Louis is, looking for the lube that we had place by us beforehand. Lou getting impatient turns his head to find it. As soon as he had it in his hands he thrust it at me, moving off my lap and onto all fours.

I crawl up behind me. "So beautiful." I whisper kissing him along his spine several times, smiling as he shudders. I snap the yellow panties against him before pulling them down. I snap the cap of the lube open and squeeze a bunch onto my fingers. "Ready?"

"Yea. Just do it Haz."

I roll my eyes, "That's going to be painful babe. I have to prep you."

"Then shut your mouth and prep me damn it."

I smack his arse, watching the way it bounces back. "No sass."

"Sorry daddy." I snap my eyes up. "I- Uhh- I didn't mean to say that Harr-"

Smack.

"Its daddy to you princess." I slowly sink one digit in. Lou groans out. "You good?"

"Yes daddy." He moans pushing back slightly.

"Tell me if it get to be to much." I wiggle my finger around until I deem him loose enough to be ready for another finger. I scissor him and search for his prostate.

"Daddy!!" Lou squeals.

Found it.

"Feel good baby?"

Lou nods his head vigorously, fucking back against my fingers. I insert the third and final finger and continue stretching him.

"Daddy. Please! I'm ready!" Lou continues begging.

"Condom?" He tosses one at me, missing by a mile. I remove my fingers, despite Lou's disappointment and retrieve it. With shaking hands I slipped it on. I applied more lube to myself before aligning myself with Lou's entrance.

"Fuck daddy." Lou dropped his head. I held still to allow him to adjust to my size. "So big." After a few minutes of waiting, Lou started to push back on me.

"So fucken eager. Can't wait patiently, can you?" I slam my hips forward quickly. I stick to that pace creating a slapping sound everytime our skin hit. "So fucken perfect Lou. Mine. All mine."

"Yours."

I know I'm not going to last long so I reach around Lou and tug him off with me. With a cry Lou cums. He tightens around me, sending me into my own orgasm. We ride it out, until we're both to sensitive. I pull out and tie off the condom, throwing it elsewhere.

"I love you Lou."

Lou rests his head on my chest, "Love you too daddy."

I knew I loved Louis Tomlinson with all my heart. We had been together for a whole year, more or less. And by now, most couple might have been engaged, but I knew as long as I had Lou by my side I didn't need a ring to prove that we would be together forever. But it didn't mean that the diamond cut engagement ring in my pant pocket didn't mean anything.

****

Eek! (: It's the end!! (: Did you guys like it?

I know I did!!

I started this book a month ago and I'm proud to say, "By Now" is now finished. Make sure to check out my other books.

I have started a new one called, "Why You Gotta Be So Rude." The first chapter is up.You should check it out. (: