Chapter 8.

~Violet's POV~

Harry and I were sitting beside each other, on our second plate of spaghetti talking about random things.

"Let's play 20 questions!" Harry cheered from beside me over enthusiastically.

I chuckled and shrugged, "Sure."

"Okay, I'll start," He said, thinking about a question. "How old are you?"

"20." I replied quickly, "What about you?"

"21, going 22 two months later." He replied with a cheeky grin, his dimples popping in view.

That is so adorable oh my god. Stop it Violet.

"Favourite food?"

"Pizza!" I replied eagerly. 

He shook his head with a small smile playing on his lips. "Typical."

"Hey! Pizza's awesome okay." I argued. 

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Last name?" I continued the game.

"Styles." He replied hesitantly.

Harry Styles.

That sounded oddly familiar. Where have I heard it before? I'm almost positive I have.

"Are you sure we haven't met before?" I asked confused.

He forced a chuckle, "What? No. I'm-I'm sure."

"Okay." I shrugged. "Favourite colour?"

"Violet." He winked at me.

I burst out laughing. How cheeky can he get?! 

"Oh my God! You're such a cheeseball, Jesus!" I replied. He laughed with me, "I'm sorry! I can't help it! It just comes out! I don't even mean to say half the stuff that I blurt out!" He giggled.

He giggled.

He giggled.

He giggled.

What is he doing to me? I feel nauseous. The good kind, though. I think that's called butterflies in my stomach. Oh hell no.

"Favourite artist in music?"

"Ed Sheeran!" I blurted out at the speed of lightening. "His voice is just so beautiful and amazing and every single one of his song gets to me. Plus he's such a funny dude and I just want to hug him to death because he's such a teddy bear!" I was never really a big fangirl, but sometimes certain things just get to me. Like Ed Sheeran of course.

Harry raised an eyebrow, amused at my reaction. "Ed Sheeran, huh?" He asked me, as if he knew something I didn't. "Yeah, definitely." I answered.

"Favourite food?"

"Honestly, I think my new favourite food is this sauce. I could live on this." He replied dreamily and I giggled.

"How do you know Lou and Tom?" He asked on his turn. His eyes looking at me curiously. Our second plate of spaghetti already finished and sitting on the coffee table in front of us.

"Well.." I started, smiling at all the wonderful memories. "Lou used to babysit me when I was like 7 years old to about 10. She used to come more often than not because my parents always had late night shifts at the hospital. My Dad was a doctor and my Mum is a nurse so that's understandable. But it was easier because she lived just across from my house and sometimes even slept over." I explained.

I looked over at Harry to find him slightly confused. "Was a Doctor?"

"O-oh uh yeah. He died a few years ago.." I managed to say.