Epilogue

Six years later...

That following September, while everyone went back to school, I stayed home because I was pregnant. I couldn't remember a time where Niall and I weren't careful. Until I remembered that night he came to my house and we were under the moon light and – you get the picture. I realized that I was pregnant when I started gaining weight out of no where and throwing up every morning. I never told anyone – I didn't want to believe it myself. When I finally told my mother, she was angry yes, but she supported my decision one hundred percent – no matter what choice I made. Louis on the other hand, was furious – and stayed furious. He told me that Niall was lucky he was in jail otherwise he'd kill him. But after a while, he finally grew less angry and supported me. He even asked me if I wanted him to move back in. I quickly declined his offer simply because I needed his room for the nursery. With Niall in jail and everyone else in school, I spent more time with Harry and Zayn. They never went to college but they changed their ways. Harry spent most of his time helping me and because of that, he quit smoking. He didn't want to cause harm to the baby. Zayn tried and tried to quit but never did. Harry now works in a bakery and from what he has told me, he really enjoys it. Zayn opened his own tattoo shop on Oxford street. He named it 'Pistol Lane', in honor of his life as a teenager and how it helped him become the man he was today. I never went to college either. I was a mother and I had to focus on my son – who I named Aiden Louis Horan. After delivering him, I was exhausted. Louis was holding him as my eyes started to drift closed. He quickly asked me what I named him and I told him, “Aiden Louis Horan.” I caught a glimpse of Louis' face soften at the mention of Aiden's middle name before I closed my eyes and took a decent nap. When I awoke, my room was filled with four sleeping people – Louis, Aiden, Harry and Zayn. That was five years ago and Aiden was now four. He still hasn't met his father – but that was about to change. I never knew what Niall was charged for when he was taken away six years ago – and I never got to ask and I guess would never know. During his sentence, he wasn't allowed visitation. He never was able to meet his son – until now. Niall was finally being released from prison, hopefully for good. What the police officers told me was that he underwent treatment to change his criminal ways – he would be coming out a new person. He would always be the Niall Horan I fell in love with – just less dangerous.

“Mummy?” I hear a quiet voice speak and tug on my pant leg.

I look down into the big baby blue eyes of my baby. He had the same exact eye color of his father.

“What is it baby?” I ask gently, lifting him up on my hip.

Aiden cuddles his head into the crook of my neck.

“Do you think Daddy will like me?”

“Awe baby, he's going to love you.”

“Are you sure?”

The worrisomeness in Aiden's eyes made me giggle softly.

“He will baby, trust me.”

I kiss the side of his head and take him up to bed.

-the next day-

I wake Aiden up eight o'clock and we head out the door by nine. As we walk to the entrance of the gates, Aiden's hold on my hand tightens. I knew he was extremely nervous about meeting Niall.

“It's alright, baby.” I whisper in his brown hair.

When the gates open releasing the prisoners, I catch a glimpse of blonde hair.

"Niall.” I cry softly.

I take off in a run and Niall spots me opening his arms wide and catching me as I run into them.

“It's been way too long, sweetheart.” he whispers softly into my shoulder.

“I know.” I whisper back.

“Where is...” he trails off.

I turn around and motion Aiden to come forward.

“Go ahead sweetie.” I whisper gently pushing him forward.

“Ask him name.” I mouth to Niall causing him to nod.

Niall leans down till he's eye-level with Aiden.

“Hi buddy,” he says softly. “What's your name?”

“Aiden Louis Horan.”

“How old are you Aiden?”

“Four years old.”

“Well hello Aiden, I'm-”

Aiden cuts him off, “I know who you are. You're my daddy.”

Niall's face suddenly softens.

“That's right bud, I'm your daddy.”

“You're going to be home from now on right? Mummy and I miss you very much. So does Uncle Harry and Uncle Zayn.”

Aiden's eyes were swimming with tears.

“Oh buddy there's no need to cry.” Niall whispers bringing Aiden to his chest in hug. “I'm going to be home from now on.”

Aiden fists Niall's shirt as he mumbles, “Promise?”

Niall looks up at me with tears in both of our eyes.

“I promise.”