Secret Sensuality

I just arrived at my school for the performance my friends were in. I slowly crept into the buzzing hall, knowing that I shouldn't be in there but I didn't care. I scanned the hall completely, the portico and then the row of chairs and finally laying eyes on my best friend waving like a mad man. I quickly jogged down the stairs as she sprinted towards me with her arms wide open. I only got to the bottom of the stairs before Mia launched at me nearly making me fall.

" hey girl," I said grabbing hold of her.

"hey, I'm so glad you came, I'm so excited " I giggled at her excitement

" I said I would, didn't I !!!!!" I smiled. She smiled back hugging me again. From over my shoulder, she sighed

" you did, didn't you, your such a great friend Kia " I chuckled and she laughed letting me go. I felt like someone was behind me so I turned around

"do I get one of those ?" He pointed to me and my jaw dropped.

Why was he talking to me, this is so awkward? He knows I like him...and a lot.

Ok, let me explain: there is this boy called Tyrus and I have the biggest crush on him. I have not made the best impressions though; falling over, saying stupid things. so basically doing everything that would embarrass me. But he just laughs or sometimes helps me up. I never know what to say to him so I don't say anything at all. And from this, I have come to the conclusions that he knows that I like him.

I stood there still shocked, my mouth wide open.

"I think I should go back to Jade coz she wants to...ugh ugh... Rehearse .bye" and with that, she quickly ran off leaving me with him. I slowly(and I mean slowly) swivelled around on my heels back to him and smiled.

"Ohh! Ummm" I stuttered

. "Uh sorry. Yeah of course " I walked closer and placed my hands over his shoulder and slid then down to about halfway down his arm. But as I moved his arms lifted mine a bit more and slid his hands around my waist. He pulled me in tightly and held me there.

The embrace was getting long now so I started to pull away but the wet tingling sensation arousing my neck stopped me in my tracks. It was warm and flicking everywhere with speed forcing me to jerk forward towards him with a throaty gasp. I felt his grip get tighter on me when I swayed backwards.

" I'm not gonna hurt you, I just couldn't help myself "he mumbled deep in the crook of my neck.

'Ok Mr lover man, do what you have to do'

I was going to say something back but he started again leaving me speechless. He kissed a trail up and down my neck, sliding his tongue down too. "Mmmmm" I moaned as my pleasure level grew.

He pulled us closer, if even possible, and whispered in my ear

" I know I've told you before, but I like you Kia " biting my ear in conjunction.

' you do! Well, actually, I'm in love with you'.

I winced getting ready to answer

" I know".I whispered back turning to see if anyone was looking.

Where did this sudden burst of audacity and confidence come from! Good on you girl !!

But surprisingly everyone was busy doing stuff and didn't take notice of us at all

At least I think so...

. " I've been waiting to do this for a long time ." He spoke again in the crook of my neck. His low voice sent ripples down my spine as the vibrations of his words on my skin took over. I tilted my head back to exhale