Ain't Looking For No Love Thing

I was sprayed out across the bed like a starfish with my face pressed into the pillow under my head. He was slamming into me and I was loving the feeling as it made me moan loud into the morning sun that streamed into the bedroom from the crack in the blinds.

"You feel so damn good baby" he whispered into my ear.

It made me moan louder.

"OMG, baby you fuck me so good"

"Is that right?" he stifled out of his panting mouth.

" yes baby... ahhh I love you so much" and that's when the last stroke slowed to a pause and the whole thing went quiet and instantly I knew what I had done.

He pulled out and stood up off the bed. As I breathed heavily I heard him pace around my room for a while until he sat at the end of the bed, with his back facing me. I turned over slightly to lay on my side and look down at him.

He heard me shift and turned swiftly to glance at me and then returned to his previous.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet and again it went on like this for a while until I saw him put his head in his hands and then reveal again as he began to speak.

" You know I ain't with that love thing"

" I know," I said back

"So why you keep saying it then? " he balled up a fist on his thigh.

" I don't know, it just slips out, I'm sorry" my eyes flickered slightly at his tone.

" I think we need to slow it down" he relaxed his fist and laid it flat on the bed

" slow what down" I sat up with my back against the headboard.

" us, maybe we getting too ahead of ourselves"

My mouth dropped open in astonishment and embarrassment. I crawled to the end of the bed where he was and draped my arms across his chest which was still warm from the sex.

" I'm sorry it's just ... our sex is like relationship sex. We've been fucking for so long that you know what I like and I can't help but say it. It doesn't mean we're in love." I tried to word it as well as I could.

" I told you before that I can't be the only one who you're fucking, you get too attached that way ." He took my hands from around his neck and got up walking away.

He was right though, he had told me this before, but I couldn't help it, I did love him. Even though we only ever spent time together  when we were sleeping together, he seemed to give me this sensation that no one else could or ever had. And I think I wanted that to be permanent- something that was mine and mine only. When we started this, he told me that we could only do this without feelings and I must have forgotten that because since the 5th time we fornicated I can't think about anyone else. I haven't even tried to think about anyone else. And now I'd blown it.

He only waited a couple more minutes and then he picked up all his stuff after getting dressed in under a minute and was out the door. He mentioned something about texting me later as he closed the door.

#*#*#*#*#^#

So that night I headed to the club in the most slutty outfit I could find in my wardrobe. It was kinda hard to make myself look that way being that my style was more cheeky than slutty but when I say slutty I mean everything was out. And not for my own pleasure , I was doing it purely to get noticed , for male attention. I managed to rustle something up that didn't leave mulch to the imagination and headed out , not caring about where the night led me.

I was standing by the bar sipping on a double rum and coke when I spotted a handsome man giving me the eye in the corner. I thought it was perfect being that I came out tonight to forget about that scumbag that I thought I loved and to let my hair down. I thought that it would be a good idea for me to get drunk and fuck a stranger because surely that would get my mind off him. And now I'd found the perfect prey. The outfit didn't seem to be working the way I wanted as the attention I was getting came from the same people I usually got but for some reason, this mystery man couldn't keep his eyes off of me.