BodyGuard

"Dad Seriously ! I can go by myself" I exclaimed to my overprotective dad . But as per usual he was not having it , the look that he gave me was telling me everything. It was sort of scrunched up but his eyes bulged right through the sight blocking wrinkle he had created under the eyelid .

" I told you already , I called Ty to come with you ... to be honest he should be here anytime now " his previous facial expression had softened into a light look , making him seem calmed and chilled .

" I don't need him to come , it will literally take 5minutes to do and I'll be back home with you ."

I stared back at him as he watched over me , like some sort of angel or God .

The doorbell suddenly rang and my dad rushed quickly opening it wide .

You see, my dad is the average ex-military, office businessman who liked to believe that his 18-year-old daughter was still 4 years old . But we both knew this was not the case . I mean... I love the fact that he is so protective but the fact that anytime I wanna go anywhere he has to either send someone with me or I can't go . I find it really frustrating , but that's my dad and I love him still .

" mom is letting me go by myself ?!" I shouted down to him .

I'm sure he didn't hear me as I noticed his full attention at the person at the door. I shuffled my way down the stairs and sat on them watching the two speak .

" oh wait , what am I doing , come in Son , she won't be long " he spoke invitingly , walking backwards into the house . As he walked in dad went straight to the kitchen to continue his briefing .

The being my father had summoned noticed me on the stairs and smiled walking towards the bottom step . He looked up at me and spoke " hey Ki " he smiled .

" Hey Ty " I got up and took I couple steps down towards him . He got up and stepped to the side , " I better get back to your dad " he nervously smiled .

" wait I got up to give you a hug ." I squealed a little .

"Oh ok , sorry , I thought you wanted to come downstairs " I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his back from under his arms .

We stopped by an instinct of the hug going on for a while , he pulled away and walked off into the kitchen with me following behind .

With me behind it gave me a chance to check him out and see what has changed since the last time I saw him . He was much taller and had grown facial hair showing off his maturity and age . He tall structure was perfect , long legs , long torso , broad chest , all proportionate . His hands were nice and large , quite manly and consuming . His swag was nice even to the sparkling earring in his ear , which matched the watch on his wrist .

Tyrus was my dad's best friend Micheal's son . Therefore if there was ever any problem with me going somewhere he would be there because we were the same age . Tyrus was like my personal bodyguard from time to time meaning we had become quite close but not that close . I always felt like Ty was very handy to have around , I mean we were basically family as we grew up together from very young due to our closely linked families .

I stepped swiftly into the kitchen after my little mind chat and grabbed a drink out of the fridge . "Thanks so much for doing this , I just can't deal with my little girl going to those horrid places alone . " my dad told Tyrus

" so where is it that we are going, " ty asked .

" to pierce my ears , well get my seconds done . My dad doesn't like the tattoo parlour I'm going to , that's why you are here" while I was speaking , my dad flipped through his wallet and gave me