Be Mine

I clutched my legs tightly as I looked around the cold pavilion locker room. The puff of breath steamed out of my mouth, showing my frustration. The walls fighting around me, I started to wonder why I was here but then I remember, him. Who, you ask? Tyrus, my lover, the guy I've been seeing to for about 8 months now. Yeh, we talk all the time and sometimes we like to meet here. Today is one of those days, we meet here 'chat' for a while and then we walk to my house and chill. But you know what that leads to...

I do wish that we had started off different and taken it slow coz I know I have caught feelings for him and I know he has too, I just want him to ask me out already. We both agreed that we were seeing how things panned out and we're taking it really slowly but how does taking it slow link with having sex on the first date? Debatable right?

Suddenly I hear the rusty wooden door swing open which made me clutch my legs tighter into my chest. I look up and smile at the hooded boy slowly revealing his rosy cheeks under the shadowed hood. He noticed my shivering and walked over to me and sat clutching me slightly. I caught on to his signals that I was sitting awkwardly, so I stretched my legs over him and leaned into his chest. "Hey, b" he whispered into my hair. I looked up and licked my lips studying  his flushed face.
" Hey Ty, is it really that cold out there" my lips quivered a little. He licked over him, removing its dry layer.

" yeh, and it only just stopped raining! You ok ?" He leaned down to peck my lips softly. I kissed back and snuggled tighter. He snaked his hand around my waist and laid the other over my legs

"I'm good, but can we leave, I'm so cold, plus we need to get ready for later " I looked up at him signalling that is was getting up when he pulled me up to his face.

" what's happening later ?" He asked looking a little baffled.

I sighed heavily " oh Tyrus don't tell me you've forgotten ?!" He nodded. I got up and turned to stand between his legs feeling the cold breeze hit the back of my knees.

" My best friend Liana and your best friend Gio are having a massive party. You were the one who told me " He shrugged and got up clutching my hand tightly, entwining them so our fingers would get cold. We walked towards the door, swinging it open in the process. Once the cold air hit me I clutched onto his body tighter. He removed his hand from mine and grabbed my shoulder, tucking me into his side.

When we finally reached his car, he quickly grabbed the door, opening in and shoved me inside, out of the cold. I adjusted my seatbelt and waited for him to reclaim his seat in the driver's seat. He opened the door and hoped in quickly so the cold wouldn't come in. He was so caring!
He turned the key and we were off to my house.

At My House 🏡

After Tyrus dropped me off I rushed upstairs and got in the shower shielding my self with hot water that warmed me up. When I got out I checked my phone and grabbed some underwear and a bra. Slowly putting them on, I looked at myself in the mirror and evidently saw the state in which my hair was. We had only 2 hours to get ready and I still had to get dressed, do my makeup, put on my heels and take care of this messy hair which would take at least half an hour to straighten. The party starts at 9!

So I immediately seized the GHD's I got for Christmas out of my hair box and plugged them in, taking a second to wait for them to heat up. I began straightening sections from the root to the tip and making sure to not curl the ends, I hated when they did that at the salon. Once I felt comfortable with the way it looking, I sprayed some holding spray all over and wrapped it up. As I bent down to plug out the straighteners from the socket I hear the door swing open. I clutched my body, covering myself up, from the intruder.
" I've seen it all before haven't I, no need to hide " I knew the voice , it was the one and only guy that sneaks up on me on a regular basis.

" who let you in ?" I sounded a bit frustrated but that was the point.

" yo mama, she said that you were just chilling in your room !" He chuckled.

I flipped him off, plugging out the straighteners and placed them back in the box. I stood up walking into my walking wardrobe on the other side of my room. I felt him follow behind me and sit on the lounge chair that I had in there. You know me I love a bit of interior design!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, trapping me in between his legs.
" what?!?  we need to get ready or we gonna be late, I wouldn't mind but you're not dressed either!" I looked him up and down noticing that he was wearing the tracksuit I got him last month, and boy did it look good on him.

" I just love the fact that I can come to your crib and you don't even greet me! Where  the fuck is my kiss? " his face screwed up in anger. I leaned down and pecked his lips, while grabbing  his face. He held my waist and pulled me down, making me straddle him. He gripped my ass and licked the bottom of my lip. I pulled away, as he groaned

" happy now ?" He jumped up dropping me on my two feet.

" yes very " he slapped my ass in addition to his response. I walked away from him to grab his clothes that we're hanging up and my clothes too. I handed him his and we left the room

After he had his shower he quickly got dressed and added his last few touches to his outfit. He was wearing a khaki button-up shirt, black jeans and fresh white airforce. He wore a gold chain, gold watch and small gold earrings to finish off the look .and may I say he was looking sexy as fuck. I wore my strappy khaki body-con mini dress with black heels and gold accessories. We were heavily matching but that was the whole point. As I was touching up my powder, he came up behind me and snaked his arms around me.
" you look sexy tonight " I smoothed my hair out the way and laid my back in his chest.

" thank you, baby, so do you !" I turned to fix his shirt collar and peck my nude laced lips on his.

#*#*##*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

When we got to the house, the party was already lit. The fact that we were only 20 mins late, everyone was turnt.

We were currently vibing to some Young Thug when Planez by Jeremiah came on. I smiled and moved my way into his lap. I whipped my legs around his and grabbed his face. He stared into my eyes longingly and clutched me tighter. He moved his lips to my ear, allowing me to feel his cool breath, which made me so wet.

" be mine?" He whispered over the pumping music. I smiled widely , giggling a little . I wanted this so bad , he doesn't know how happy this makes me .

"really? Like officially ?!" I squealed

he nodded" yes, I don't want no one else"

" of course but on one condition " I smirked , shuffling in his lap
He lifted me up making me straddle him . "And what would that be " his whisper travelled down my open back .

" you give me kisses all the time, whenever I want " he looked at me funny then leaned in more,

" how about I start now , you want one? " his lips grazed my neck , sending chills down my fragile body .

" Ty" I gasp not able to express the feeling. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he moved me back to hit the arm of the chair so my back was against it.  

. " that's right baby, when you mine you won't be saying no one's name but mine ." and he licked my bottom lip before stroking my legs which still crossed over his. he slid his roaming hand up to my ass and squeezed before biting softly on my softened lower lip.