Im Bored, Baby?

I was grabbing a drink out of the fridge when suddenly I heard the doorbell ring, so I dropped what I was doing, closed the fridge door and ran towards the door shouting "who is it ?" .As soon as I got to the door I heard a voice from behind it sing back
" your most loyal client". And with that I swung to door open wide not even needing to look up and stepped away from the door, walking back into the kitchen for my drink. And as I expected, the door slammed and I heard his heavy presence make its way into the kitchen.

Tyrus stood at the edge of the granite island, standing straight where his palms pressed against the cold stone. He had a huge smirk on his face which confused me because other than me getting a drink from the fridge, there was nothing to smile about but even that, I didn't think was a valid reason.

" so I take it you want me to braid your hair, I mean why else would you be here ?" I quickly glanced at him nonchalantly taking a sip from my bottle of cold water.

" Why couldn't I just be here to see one of my friends? I do care about you, ya know ?" He moves down to lean his elbows on the counter. However, the smirk on his face stayed.

"So what you saying is that you don't want your hair done ?" I tilted my head at him with attitude because I knew that's all he came here for. He was dressed in his famous red and black trap star tracksuit and his hair was combed back in one as if he took it out this morning and washed it. Now knowing him, where would he be going with his hair out? Nowhere because he would never.

" you see the thing is I never said that !" He started realising I had caught on faster than he thought.

" well you can't fool me that easy ... just go and sit in the front room, you're annoying me already ." I flipped him off, hoping he would leave to the living room.

To my luck, he turned and walked away with no questions. I grabbed my drink and jogged upstairs to grab combs, brushes and some other utensils because I know he brought nothing. He always pops up unsurprised, like I don't have other things to do with my life except braiding his hair.
"K I'm hungry, what you got up in here or do I have to go to the store" he hops up and walks towards the kitchen like he owns the place.

" you know what I got, boy, you over here like every day" before I could even say anything else, I noticed a walking bundle of snacks enter the living room and collapse onto the coffee table.

" you ain't got shit girl" he chuckled, searching through the snacks, obviously for Cheetos and when he found them he sat back between my legs on the floor, pressing his back into the sofa. I shook my head, fascinated at how he said I hadn't got anything but he was able to empty out my cupboards of everything I had

" well you are happy enough to take everything out" I scoffed, disgusted at how he could be telling me this.
#*#*#*#*#*#*#*##*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

About an hour later , I'd finished his hair and was waiting for him to move from his spot but he was so engrossed in his thoughts that he hadn't realised.

"why you sitting here still, I finished your hair"

He turned to look up at me as I reached over him to the table and grabbed the bag of skittles that I didn't want to share. He eyed the packet as I lifted it over his head and into my lap behind him.

"I like sitting here, it's warm" He wiggled between my legs and gave me a quick wink before grabbing the remote off my leg.
" Plus I'm bored" he turned the tv on and searched quickly through the channels as I munched slowly on all the red skittles before moving on to the purple ones, those were my favourites.