Tutor

So I'm failing college! Yep, and my parents have hired me a tutor so I don't fail my exams even though they are like two weeks away. But I have a situation, my tutor is the sexiest 21yr old I have ever met! His name is Tyrus and he goes to Eastbroom college near my house, which means when he finishes most days he comes over to wreck my brain. However, each time he comes over I can't stop staring at him, he is gorgeous. I don't think he has noticed but I get really distracted and horny around him which makes me fidget a lot. Today he is coming over and all week I have been thinking of how to can finally make a move on him. I know my parents will probably kill me for it but I don't care, I'm horny and I refuse to struggle for another second. 

Leaning over the counter in the kitchen, I was startled by the doorbell ringing but  I skipped quickly towards the door and swung it open, instantly greeted by his mature voice.

" Hey , you ready to revise " he stepped forward and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, taking in his sweet scent. I released when I believed it was going on too long and started walking into the kitchen with him trailing behind As usual he sat at the top of the table and emptied his backpack of his things.

" So I think today we should go over section 4 on paper 2, you know the analytical bit ?" I turned to him nodding. 

" ok! " he agreed, licking his lips. I knew he would like it if I took charge and told him what I wanted. 

Oh gosh, does he really have to do that? It was his smooth lips... I could just imagine them on mine- Wait, Focus Kia, Focus 

As I opened my eyes I realised how my lips had pouted out. I giggled a little and fixed my lips.      "Are you ok , Kia?" he questioned , leaning in . 

" Y-y-yeh I'm great !" He scowled a little

" but you seem a little nervous " I flipped him off

" I'm not , let's just start " I shuffled back into my seat and focused on the question before me. 

#*#*#*#2 hours later#*#*#*#

" Well, this all looks great to me. If you do your work like this, your so gonna ace these exams" he smiled brightly at me and placed his hand on top of mine." I'm proud of you " I smiled back and mouthed 'thanks'.

" Okay so imma head out , I'll probably see you tomorrow ." this was my chance! 

" Wait!- Uhh, why don't you stay and chill here, I mean it is a Friday, but if -" reality clicked in my brain that maybe he had plans. Gorgeous nerd like him surely had a girlfriend or even friends to occupy his time. 

" I would love to " he dropped his bag to the floor and followed me to the living room.

Sitting down at one end of the sofa grabbed the remote and switched on the TV, I expected him to sit on the other side but he came and sat quite close to and stared intently at the screen. I began to blush, taking this opportunity to stare at his features. His structured jawline, the juicy plump lips, his broad shoulders, curly hair, straight teeth, cute nose, sexy sideburns, long eyelashes, deep brown eyes, smooth skin, big hands -

Wait, his hand is on my thigh, God I must be dreaming.

I broke out of my mental mind block and focused back on the tv. But I quickly checked, and yes one of his big chocolate hands was on my thigh, slightly clenching too. Then I felt him move towards me "why are you breathing so hard ?" His eyes met mine. I panicked 

" I'm just really hot !" I fanned myself. He nodded and continued to look at me 

" I'm gonna go change,  I'll be back down in a minute " I got up and rushed to the stairs, skipping so many steps I thought I was flying.