Chapter 7

So that's not Officially Marco, to the side, that's just what I imagine him to look like and goodness he's perfect

Artura pov

For the next two days I didn't see or hear anything from Marco and that was mainly because he didn't bother to show up to school. It was weird because people were still buzzing about the thing in the cafetria.

Especially Brittany. Now she's grown her lady balls back and keeps on telling me that I should stay away from her boyfriend. Blah blah blah.

What if we run away?
What if
What if we left today?
What if we say goodbye to safe and sound?

The music was pounding through my headphones as I walked off school grounds. Today, all I wanted to do was lay in my bed, you'd think after laying in a hospital bed for six days the last thing that I would want to do is lay down, but I am piss tired.

Just as my song was ending I heard a honk beside me and turned to see a car driving the pace that I was walking. I took my headphones out when the windows rolled down, as soon as I saw those freckles I put my headphones back in and started back walking.

Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the thin-

He couldn't have. No, he's stupid but he's not that stupid. I turned around and Marco was holding my headphones in his hand. He is that stupid.

"Can I have my headphones back?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"Sure, if you let me take you home." He replied swinging my headphones.

I can always get a new pair.

"No thanks, you can keep those." I fake smiled and turned around to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"What is your problem?" He asked while I tried to snatch away from him.

"You! You harrassing and assaulting me is my problem!" I yelled finally get my arm free.

He leaned back on his car with his arms folded across his chest  and  smirked.

"I'm assaulting you? Let's not forget that you're the who punched me in the face." He said pointing at the bruise on his face.

"I gave you a fair warning. Its not my fault that your ego is so far up your ass that you didn't take it seriously." I rolled my eyes clutching the straps of my backpack.

I saw his jaw tighten and his face flush for a few seconds, he looked at me and I looked back at him with a blank face.

"Why are you so mean? Just let me take you home!" He yelled.

"Hell no!" I yelled back.

Then he threw my headphones back at me and got in his car slamming the door and driving off.