Chapter 17

I have to blame myself for all of this, right? For going too far and being so damn stupid all the time, I'm not used to this, to actually having to chase someone, fight for her, she's different and I like it, it's like I can't get enough of her. She was right too, I did like that Brittney did what I asked when I asked, and that's exactly every girl that I've ever dated , submissive, and I fucking loved it. Being in control is the thing that I do best and without that control, who would I be?

I keep hearing that, you only find one person that makes you feel, the way that Artura makes me feel. It's like most of the tie I am really annoyed by her but I like being annoyed by her, and now she doesn't even want to be near me, she doesn't even want to talk to me. I don't want to just let everything burst into flames because I did everything that I did in the past week just  for us to be together and this isn't- this can't be how it's going to end I won't let it.

The front door opened and I saw Danny walking into the parlor, I immediately sat up on the couch and switched off the TV, after they left me standing in the parking lot of Applebee's I just went home, I had been embarrassed enough for one day, so why go back to school, I'd been sitting on the same spot on the couch with the TV just running because I wasn't watching it, I couldn't focus enough to watch TV, but it kept my dad and Tony from asking me questions.

Danny turned and saw me on the couch and slowly walked over, he sat in the chair farthest away from e and waited for me to speak, but when he realized that I couldn't say anything he cleared hs throat and looked around.

"What's your deal?" he asked.

I was expecting him to ash out and o off like he did last time but he was calm, he was just sitting there calmly waiting for me to answer him, with his hands folded on top of his lap and his feet crossed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He let out a deep breathe and leaned forward on his elbows  and clasped his hands together.

"Do you really love her, Marco? You said it today, you told her that you loved her. Did you mean it, or are you just fucking with her?" he asked more sternly.

" I- I don't know-"

"That's not good enough." he sais standing.

"Where are you going?" I asked jumping off the couch.

"Up to my room, I thought that if I came in here and tried talking to you, I could figure out what was going through your thick skull, and if you loved her as much as you say you do, then why would you put her through something like that?" he asked turning towards me.

"You keep asking me why I did what I did to her but I bet you never ask her why she did what she did to me." I scoffed.

"Because none of the shit she did is as bad as what you did to her, why don't you get that? Sure she'd physically hurt you but she wouldn't go through all of this trouble to hurt you mentally. She couldn't, not even if she wanted to." He said sitting at the end of the couch.

" I apologized for what I did, why don't you guys just let it go? I can't take back what  I did, I wish I could, then maybe it would be easier to make her my girlfriend, but I can't. But I won't stop trying either." I said.

" So you love her then?" He asked looking at his hands.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Then, I'm going to help you get her back." He said standing and walking to the stairs.

By the time I had fully processed what he had said, Danny was already up the stairs, I ran behind him and stood in the doorway of his room where he sat taking off his shoes.