Chapter 24

So a few of you guys asked and I have delivered, like 16 chapters later

So a few of you guys asked and I have delivered, like 16 chapters later. But here is a headshot of what I imagine Artura to look like,  stunning right? her name on ig is mskellykels and tbh I didn't choose her just for her face you have to read her story, I just love her as a person.

"What?"

I took a step back, I wasn't expecting for him to agree, I was expecting for him to deny it. To say something along the lines of, " She's nothing like you!". To argue, to get mad, to leave and never speak to me again. I had this whole scenario planned out in my head and that was not his line, he was not going along with the script that I had mentally written. Someone please get him a script.

"I tried. I tried so hard to forget about you. But it was like you were engraved in my head and I know that sounds weird right? How can I be in love with a girl that-"

Marco was interrupted by knocking at my bedroom door. I couldn't catch a break, here standing before me was the moment that I was wanting on for three months, but this didn't feel right. This cant be right. Could it?

"Artura, open up." Maggie called.

My eyes almost tripled in size when I looked back at Marco, because he really wasn't supposed to be here. After the whole thing that happened before I left Maggie aint been too happy with the Marco rollercoaster and I know it's only for the best, but I enjoy rollercoasters, when they're free.

"Coming!" I called.

"You gotta go!" I whispered to him while pushing him back towards the window.

"But Artura, I have to tell you-"

"Call me tomorrow!" I said pushing him out the window.

"But-"

"Bye." I said closing the window

I pulled my dress  over my head and grabbed my robe from the chair, basically tripping over myself trying to make it to the door in time enough for Maggie not to suspect anything. I opened the door and the first thing she did was look around making sure that no one was in here with me, I stood behind her and looked at the open window hoping that she didn't walk that way.

"What's wrong Maggie?" I asked clearing my throat.

She turned to me with confusion all on her face.

"I thought I heard another person in here. A boy." She said.

"Oh, yeah I was just on the phone with Danny.... Had him on speaker phone."  I lied.

"Smells like cologne in here too." She pointed out.

"Oh really, I didn't notice.." I laughed nervously.

She gave me a look, that made me think she didn't believe the lies falling out of my mouth and then she sat on the edge of the bed. I moved towards the couch that was near my bed and sat on my knees in front of her.