Chapter 29

Last thing I remember was stopping for gas, I know someone approached me but I just can't remember how I got here. I don't even know where here is, all I saw were shadows of things because there was no light.

"Hello?" I called.

I tried moving my arms but they were strapped down and so were my feet.

"What the hell?" I tried pulling at the straps but they were sturdy.

The lights came on and a door opened behind me, I heard someone come in and drop something.

"Whoever you are, I hope you know that my family is gong to be looking for me, you can't keep me here forever!" I yelled.

"I don't need to keep you here forever, just long enough." And familiar voice said.

"I know that voice. Naomi, is that you?! I swear to God if it's you I'm gonna kick your ass!" I yelled still trying to get free.

"How are you gonna do that tied up, Artura?" She asked walking in front of me.

" Why am I tied up in the first place, Naomi? You got some type of fetish?" I asked.

She walked off and came back with a chair and sat it in front of me, sitting down she crossed her legs and folded her hands on top of her lap.

"You're here, Artura simply for the purpose of revenge." She said cooly.

"Revenge? Are you fucking kidding me? This is about Marco? Why don't you understand that you won, you have him, he chose you." I said.

She smiled and stood walking behind me, she was talking to someone at the door and then she came back.

" Marco doesn't love me, he loves you and that only makes me resent you more than I intended." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"What you saw last night was merely, Marco being a pawn in the chess game against two queens." She said as the door opened and someone came pushing in a table.

"A chess game? What are you talking- Cole?" I said as he stopped in front of me, presenting Naomi with a covered table.

"You're helping her? You're going to fuck me over once again when AGAIN, I've done nothing to you!" I said.

He shot me a cold look and lifted up his sleeve revealing the tattoo that he had gotten the night of homecoming.

"You're pissed about a fucking tattoo?! Get the fuck over it! If you're life is going so fucking great that the only thing you have to be pissed about is a tattoo that you got damn near four months ago you seriously need help!" I yelled.

"I'm not mad about the tattoo, I'm mad that you told me that you'd never take me back and come back basically putting your heart in Marco's hands, won he was the one who came up with the damn plan!" He yelled.

Naomi just sat there looking at her nails.

"Cole, what you're failing to realize is you had a fucking choice on whether or not you wanted to break my heart. You could've said no, but you were looking for what exactly? You think you're so different but you're like all of the girls out here that just hand Marco their pussy, you're looking for his approval, you were nothing but Marco's bitch." I said.

Cole tensed up at the remark and then did what I never thought he'd do, he hit me.

"You take it back!" He said grabbing my face.

"Marco's gonna kill you." I said as I felt blood gushing from my nose.

"Not if I kill you first." He said.