Chapter 27

Marco's pov

I woke up the next morning still in Naomi's home, with her curled up against, smile plastered on her face.

Last night she threatened my father and I wasn't going to be a bitch and stay with her just because she called her uncle to prove the investigation. But we all knew about it, we all knew that one day my dad would get caught, but not like this.

Today was the second Sunday of the month meaning that he'd be home until about 8, so all I'd have to do was tell him and he'd take care of it.

I slowly pulled my arm from around Naomi, trying not to wake her, but my phone rang and she popped up like she wasn't even asleep. She grabbed my phone from the nightstand and read the caller ID.

"Oh look, it's Artura. Again. Probably wondering why you didn't meet her at the cabin last night and why you'd tell her to meet you there knowing that you'd be with me." She said giggling.

"Give me my phone." I said.

I reached for it but she stood and walked into her bathroom.

"Oops!" She yelled.

I heard the toilet flush and then she opened the door and lightly walked towards the bed with a smile on her face and my wet phone in her hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled jumping out of her bed.

"Come any closer I'll scream. My dad's here and all I have to do is think rape and your ass will be sitting in state while your dad rots in federal." She said holding up her hand.

"What's your purpose Naomi." I said shocked by what she said.

" Revenge, sweet boy." She said in a voice that didn't sound like her own.

"Now. We have to go to your house, so that you can shower and get fresh for our 4 month anniversary date. It'll be a whole day full of activities." She said clapping.

"What do you mean all day? I don't even want to spend the next hour with you." I said

"Well, it doesn't look like you have a choice now does it?" She asked.

She walked out of the room and downstairs, not giving me a chance to answer. I threw punches into the air and sighed, I was going to cooperate long enough to keep her from blowing the whistle on my dad, so that I could tell him.

Twenty minutes later, I'm parking my car in my driveway with Naomi, sitting in the passenger's seat, on her phone.

"I'm just going to go inside and change." I said looking for my dad's car.

"And I'm going to come with you" She said getting out of the car and making her eat to my from the door.

What fuck is going on with this girl?

How did I end up in a situation where I was being blackmailed by a girl who I thought was at least somewhat normal.

I walked up to my door and without looking at Naomi, who was staring at me with a grin on her face, and shoved the key into the lock. When I opened the door I let Naomi inside first and the walked in going straight to my room with her on my tail.

I grabbed my clothes, underwear, body wash and rag, preparing to shower and she was still on my ass while I went to the bathroom. I quickly turned around and put my hand on the door frame blocking her from coming inside.

"I'm not 5, I don't need you to wash my ass for me, could you go sit into my room and wait until I'm done." I said.

She looked me up and down, smiled and then turned and walked back into my room.