||Chp:3||

Chapter 3:Dazed and Confused.

<<AMBER'S P.O.V. >>

I just can't get over it.
He hugged me.

The guy who my best friend has been talking about for days hugged me.He was described as legendary and he is perfection.

It's not a big deal if a guy hugs you.But this wasn't just any guy.No.This was Anderson Grey.When a guy like Anderson  hugs you it's a big freaking deal.

The guy had a well defined jaw line and when he smiled he could save the world because it was so peaceful.He was muscular and his body was like a Greek God.

And those abs are so well crafted. I've been stalking him on all of his social media since the time I met him. I'm such a looser.I just can't get over him.

Although I don't think I should trust him. From the stories I heard by Ethan I guess he is a self absorbed rich asshole.

But I'm new here and people change right?

<<knock on the door . >>

Now who'd that be at the door. I guess Ethan said he's going out with the guys to shoot some hoops.

I head towards the door with my headphones on which was blasting Selena's new song'Hands to myself'.I was literally singing out loud even though I barely knew the lyrics.

I opened the door and as I saw the hotest guy on the planet standing infront of my apartment door my mouth opened with shock.

I just stood their dazed and confused.

I was admiring each and every part of his body.God he looked so good.He wore a slim fit white tee that showcases that abs of his and black 3 forths.

Seeing me checking him out.He finally breaks the ice by saying "Take a picture babe it will last longer".

I mean I was expecting a cocky remark so I wasn't supprised.

Ahh!!. I just can't get him out of my mind.

"So I was wondering. What a girl like you might be doing for New Years "He said.

Christmas isn't over yet. I haven't attended his party and he's asking me about New Years.

This guy is pretty forward.

"I guess I'll be home watching the New Years Party that will take place at Times Square. "I said shyly.

"You know that you live in New York right? You can attend that party up close and personal.Can I come in? "said Anderson.

Oh! Shit I almost forgot that:

1. I live in New York.

2.He is still standing at my door.

"Yeah!  I'm sorry. Come on in. Would you like to have some coffee?"I said.

"Yeah! Sure I would love some.It's okay girls like you get pretty awkward around me." He said making himself comfortable on my couch.

I took two cups and poured the fresh brewed coffee in them. I handed him the cup and sat across him.

He took one sip of his coffee and came closer.

"Babe you need to listen and not judge. Okay?"He said.

"Listen to what? What do you mean?" I asked.