||Chp 20||

Chapter 20: I love the way you lie.
Ethan Ward.

We live in a world where our own friends turn out to be unfaithful and the people we bitch about become our loyal friends.No matter how much they hate you, they will always give you a side of them that is pure.Even though its harsh, I'd prefer that over backstabbers anyday.

I was walking around central park enjoying the view.Lovers holding hands,making out under a tree.Old couples and their romance that is still alive at this age.Children playing like they don't have a care in the world. And then there is Andy and Amber liplocking on a bench . WTF!

So she ditched me for a douche like him.I seriously don't get. After four years of running around this asshole. I regret ever meeting that guy.

But Amber I taught she was different.She would never do such a thing. Unless he has something on her. I can sense it again. There is something that everyone is hidding and I'm damn sure it's something to do with Andy.

I had two options race over there and create a scene or get to the bottom of this. I chose the second option because lets be real it would not have ended well.

I texted Kyle and he said that he was in Brooklyn. My home. My childhood. The place I loved because of the down to earth people and humble friends I had there. The place I hated because of all the criticism and remarks I got because I belonged from there.

In life you can't choose where you are from or what social status you belong too but you can choose where to go from there. Atleast I know the meaning of hardwork and will do everything in my power to be better then these rich kids who thought a brooklyn guy is a piece of trash.

I took the subway and went to this famous cafe called 'Blue Bird'.

After a while I was aquianted with Kyle. He said that it is hard for him to talk about this.He was so nervous and I could feel he was about to break down. I didn't understand. Maybe Andy did do something bad to Kyle other than sleeping with Kathleen.

"You know that my brother was murdered right?",said Kyle.

"Yes.I remember it was the night of our graduation",I said.

"Well. Guess who did it?"

I knew the answer was Andy but I just couldn't say it. No scratch that I couldn't believe it.

Kyle burst out in tears revealing that it was Andy who did it.

"He killed him. He killed my one and only brother."

At that moment the only thing I could do was hug and comfort him.I knew Andy was a beast but I never taught he would be this cruel.No matter what made him kill him it dosen't justify what he did.

Why is he not in jail right now? 

Does Amber know about this? 

If she knows why didn't she say anything? 

Is this the reason she isn't talking to me? 

Kyle told me everthing and by the end of it I lost all hope and trust in the people I thought I knew.

I just hate the fact that a lie this big was hidden from me. I can never look at his face ever again.

____________________________________

Vote.

Share.

Comment.

Love,
N.D