||Chp 11||

Chp 11: The Lunch Date.

<<Kyle's P.O.V>>

My heart is racing. I feel like the first time I took Kathleen out on a date.It was sophomore year and we went to this theatre at Times Square. It was amazing.The only reason I got to go out with a girl like her was because my buddy Anderson helped me out.He actually knew what kind of things she was into and that's why he brought the tickets for the show.

I hate lying to her but she's hidding something from me too.No matter how hard she tries to deny it, I know she still has feelings for that dirtbag. She felt this way since High school,when we were dating. I knew it, I just thought it would fade away.But it didn't because she met him the moment he returned back.

I feel like I'm meeting a serial killer but in reality I'm just meeting my old-friend-whogoesaway-without-saying-a-word. Also the guy who slept with my girlfriend at prom night and left her all alone because he thought that will be a way to remember the end of high school and a way to remember him.

He maybe a classy asshole with a prestigious family but he was all I had.Until prom.From then onwards I was ragged with anger.

To top it off my brother Brandon dies. He and I were close we had each others backs no matter what. Most of the time my father was away. He would come to me for help.Whether it was a girl he had a crush on or senior bullies. We had a bond like no other. I was his role model,his everything.And now he's gone.

When I needed Andy the most he was no where to be found. Without a single word he left.We didn't know where he went or if he's okay but we all just assumed that it was because he felt bad for sleeping with Kathleen. All have their own theories.

I needed him by my side so badly especially when I lost my brother.He was my only friend in this messed up world and he wasn't around. I was filled with pain and anger.Then I felt hurt and anger again.

I wasn't that mad that he slept with Kathleen.I was mad at him because he left when I needed him the most.

Slowly,I began to forget what he did. Where he went and why he left.I started to forget that night he slept with Kathleen and the night my brother died.I started to forget him.He was just a random person who I spent time with in high school.

I walked in the restaurant. It smelt like pork roast and grilled meat. There were alot of men who were just sipping some beer talking about last night's Nba game and flirting with the waitress.

I found the one and only Anderson Grey sitting down with a beer.I'm meeting him after so long.I can't do this I need to stand firm. No matter what happens he isn't going to be a part of my life again.

He saw me and waved. I went towards the table he was seated in.

He hugged me and said, "Hey! Kyle it's good to see you again. How have you been?  "

With guilt in his tone.

I broke away from the bro hug. I didn't want him to feel like I cared.But I did.

"I've been awsome. How are things with you? "

Well,I asked because I really did care.

"I'm good. Things are great. Nice place isn't it? ",He said pointing to the pig face that was one wall as decor.

"Yeah!It's good."

After minutes of awkward silence he said,"Look.I'm sorry for everything. And especially for leaving you alone when you needed me the most.I just wish I didn't do what I did."

"Ok.Let's just get it out of our systems. Why did you leave.Look I get it you'll both were drunk and it's not like I didn't notice but there was always sexual tension going on between you two.You did not have to leave the city because of that",I said.

"You see I know that. And I know you would forgive me for that. Because our friendship was strong and it lasted for about more than 8 years.I couldn't losse that",said Andy.

"Then why did you leave.Our friendship has been broken. And why because we couldn't trust each other. It's been so lonely.No one understands how hurt I felt  about Brandon being gone forever , you do. I needed you Andy. I Fucking needed you there at the funeral.I needed you there that summer. I needed you at the first day of college. "

He grabbed my arm."Dude.I'm sorry.ok.I know I wasn't there but I'm here now.It's not just the thing that I did with Kathleen........"

"What do you mean?"

Anderson said,"I was having an affair with your mom."He paused and taking a breath said,"and that night I went over to your place after your mom messaged me. I was so high at that moment and I just hated that I slept with Kathleen. And Andrew wanted a video. So I...."

I slapped him and as he had one hand on his cheek and the other hand pulling me back so that I don't leave.

I couldn't take this anymore. What was I thinking? Offcourse there our other worse things he did to hurt me.It's Anderson Fucking Grey. What else can you expect?

"You know what I don't need to hear it.Actually I don't need to hear a single word from your filthy mouth of your's ever again.",I said and stormed out of that restaurant.

He ran after me and tapped my back as I was getting into my car.He said the worse thing ever.I didn't know what he was thinking or how much of a cocky dude he thinks he is. That guy has got a lot of nerve.

He said, " Look. I know it's a lot to take in.But hear me out there is a reason I left.But that's not the only reason I wanted to meet up with you.There is something about Kathleen you need to know. You can't trust her after what she did in her past."

"Wow.Your unbelievable. Are you kidding me right now. Your such a bastard for thinking that I'm going to hear dirt about my girlfriend from a person I don't trust.Also,Your talking about trust.It dosen't matter what she did in the past because she's earned my trust. You on the other hand I find it difficult to  believe a word you say."

He couldn't say a word after that.Neither could he do anything. He just kept quite.He was sure he had some dirt on Kathleen and was determined to tell me. But I didn't want to know.

All this time I just thought that it was one thing he did to pissed me off. I could let go of that.But this is just too much. I guess the rumors were true. That man slut just couldn't keep his pants on.

"So I guess this is it?" He asked hopping for another chance.

"I guess it is." I know this is the end of our long friendship.

I got in my car and told my driver to go to my mom's place.That lady has alot of explaining to do.

____________________________________

(A/N: Hope you'll are enjoying the story so far.Next chapter will be the encounter of Kathleen and Cooper. So stay tuned.
Vote. Comment. Share.
Peace out ✌)