||Chp9||

Chp 9:Make or break??

<<Anderson Grey >>

   After all that happened today I was too tired to think about anyone or anything. Especially when a guy you know for a day tells you his sad dramatic love story and also offers to help you solve your problems at the same time. That's too much to handle.Alot to process.

Did I have another choice? Well no. I didn't. It was only 'Tryst' that could help me out with this.

I hit the bed with no regrets and crashed.Whatever happens is going to have to wait for tomorrow I'm too tired to deal with this right now.

|Next morning |

I woke up.Did a workout routine.I haven't worked out for weeks. Coming back home has effed my schedule.I took a shower and was just about to go down for breakfast.

But Carlos our new butler came in my room with a fresh brewed coffee,eggs and waffles he said that the rest of the family has already had their breakfast and headed out for the day. It was only me that was left.
When do my folks get up? When did I get up?I looked at my IPhone. Oh gosh! It's almost noon.

He also told me that there was some guy who would like to meet me.He says it's urgent.

Well ofcourse it's Tryston.He must be wanting to get right into it.There isn't anyone I know who is interested to meet me at my place.

The butler left my room saying,"I hope you enjoy your breakfast. If you need anything let me know."

Just minutes after Carlos left my room, a blonde haired guy with a brown leather jacket, blue skin tight jeans and white converse entered my room.

"And you are? ",who was this guy and most importantly what was he doing in my room. Is this the guy that wanted to see me urgently?

"Sup? I'm Connor,Tryston's friend.He sent me to help you out with the whole getting back your buddy and shit." 

The guy looked familiar like someone I knew.Someone I had met before. Ya! he looks like the  Connor from Hamptons.I remember that party well. He was the guy that chugged that whole keg of beer.A guy who had the stuff at the party. A guy like him is hard to forget.

"I remember you.I've met you in The  Hamptons right? "

"Ya! Maybe. " I guess he wasn't that chatty." So Tryston sent me because if he's going to help you. He'll probably have to stay out of it."

"Classy." I rolled my eyes.

"Look. GQ's cover page Tryston's a cop,so it's obvious that he can't be seen near you.And besides Kathleen would know what you'll guys are up too and you'll both don't get what you want.Got it pretty boy." Geez.I thought Tryston was a douche. This guy is a double douche.

And people say I'm rude.

"And why would you help us both?"

Leaning on the desk he said dramatically, "Well it's the thrill of making sure people get what they want." He rolled his eyes."Isn't it obvious I'm getting some sweet cash."

Okay. This guy is suffocating. Even for me. Well I'm 100 % him.But his attitude is way too much.

"So what's the plan."

"I see that you've started your day right now. Why don't you finish your Breakfast."He looks at his watch and says,"Brunch" and raises his eyes. "I'll wait for you downstairs. Get a shirt on,after your done eating." And that asshole leaves the room.

Right now I miss our dear 'Tryston' so much.

I finish up,head down stairs. Guess what I only wear my shorts.I was proud of my body and how I looked. Besides that this is my house. Also I'm 'Anderson Fucking Grey.' And I can do whatever the hell I want. No one tells me what I can or can't do.

"So I guess your ready to hear the plan.",said Connor looking at me like he wants to be me.Well the fact is everyone does. Everyone wants me. And everyone wants to be part of my life.

That's the reason why I feel into this trap. That's the reason why I'm in this mess I'm in.I hate being the one who's perfect. The one who everyone likes.

"So we need to set up a meeting with Kyle first. Give me your phone. "

At first I was hesitated. But this guy is here to help me out. He could be anywhere. Doing anything he wanted. But he's here helping me sort things out with the only friend I have left.
I hand him the phone.

He texts something to someone and says, "It's done. Your meeting him at 2pm at the grill.I'll brief you about what you need to say. And p.s I guess you only have one chance. You mess this up. It all goes away.He will never want to meet up with you. Got it."

"Got it. "

Frankly speaking he's right I have only one chance. One shot. I need to say all the right things. Or i'll never have a chance with Kyle.There will be no reason to stay at the city.

I came back to make things right.I'm not going to leave till I do.

(A/N:

If your reading this your amazing. You need a hug. Do me a favour and hug Yourself. It feels good doesn't it? 

Sorry for the typos and errors in my writing. I'll edit it once I'm done with this story.

Stay true to you!

Peace out!)