||Chp 22||

Chapter 22:Game on Andy.

Kyle and Kathleen had made a decision after their lunch date with Cooper that they were going to destroy Anderson.He wasn't going to get away with what he did.No matter how much they try to let go they can never imagine that a person so close to them would betray their trust.

Ethan joined the bandwagon.After he heard what Andy really did that night.His heart was broken.He wanted Amber to get out of his trap a.s.a.p.

Kyle and Ethan had finished their classes and were waiting for Amber at the college café.

"Boys!!"Kathleen slammed her books on their table and said all excited," Good news guess who I bumped into? "

"Kylie Jenner? ",said Ethan.

"Megan Fox??",said Kyle.

Kathleen rolled her eyes,"Uhh! You'll guys are such dirtbags.No.I meet Amber."

"Oh! That's cool too", remarked Kyle.

"How is she? Is she doing okay?Did she look okay?"said Ethan all anxious and worried.

"Gosh.I just spoke to her for a minute.But don't worry I asked if she would like to hang out sometime",said Kathleen.

"And?"said both the boys together.

"Well,she didn't give me an answer.I'll just have to wait for her DM I guess",said Kathleen.

"Oh! She has to message you.This plan has to work out", said Ethan.

"It will.Don't worry",said Kyle comforting him.

"Ethan I wanted to say sorry for the way we treated you in highschool.I hope there are no hard feelings", said Kathleen.

"Yeah! Me too. I always treated you like dirt and you didn't deserve it. I was a douche to you",said Kyle.

"Guys chill it's all in the past.It dosen't matter right now",said Ethan.

"Yeah! We should have known better", said Kathleen.

"I guess we made a bad choice", said Kyle.

"No we didn't. Stop beating yourself up.If we were not friends with Andy we would have never met each other",said Ethan.

"Yeah! You are right and we would never be standing here plotting against him if we had never meet each other ",said Kathleen.

"On three",said Kyle. They all put their hands on top of each other.
"Andy is going down!",they all shouted and raised their hands in the air.

The other students in the café were wondering what the hell is wrong with them.

The Revenge has just begun.But someone who just enrolled in NYU just can't get over Andy.A girl who Andy trusted when he was vulnerable. A girl who told the truth.A girl who now knows all the plans and will not keep her mouth shut.

Trisha.

____________________________________

(Vote.

Comment.(Don't be invisible let me get to know you)

Share (Let other people know this awesome sauce story. Jk.)

Stay true to yourself Fam.

Love,N.D)