||Chp8||

Chp8:That summer break.

Tryston Campbell.

<<Flashback >>
                                  Summer 2012.

It was summer break.I was looking forward to have an amazing time with my boys, chill, party and maybe have a summer fling.No strings attached. Nothing serious. Nothing that would be too much.Nor too little. I just wanted to live in the moment and have fun.

But things turned out to be way beyond what I imagined.If I had to go down that route again I would choose another path.

It was just one week of summer break. Some kids from school were having this camp fire thing at Malibu Beach. You know the normal teenage stuff.Trippy music,weed,booze,hookups and mistakes you regret!!

Kathleen would always visit L.A. at summer. She used to stay with her grandmother and cousins.And every summer I would fall in love with her all over again. She had such a captivating personality and gorgeous looks that I just couldn't resist.

Every summer I would tell myself that I needed to take her out on a date and everytime I would regret not doing it.

This was my year.The year that I finally build up some courage, suck it up and finally ask that pretty girl out.

I knew she would be there at the camp fire.Even though she was not from here, she seemed to know everyone and everyone knew her.She was popular among my high school peers.

Just as I thought,she was there sitting at the bench with Zoe and Miranda,the two Queens of Malibu High.She was wearing a white tank top and blue shorts.She had a cold beer and was listening to the singer songwriter of 10th grade Akhem's songs.

When she looked at where I was standing at the shack with my buddy Drew and Casey. I smiled at her and raised my bottle saying Hi! to her. She smiled,waved back and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

It was the perfect night and I needed to make a move. I never felt for anyone like the way I did for her. The girls at my school were rude,mean and snobbish. I didn't really care about any of them.But Kathleen was different. Or atleast I thought she was.

Me and the guys went towards the camp fire. Akhem was playing one of his new slow numbers and couples were had their bodies collided and started slow dancing.

Kathleen just sat there and smiled at the scene and sipped her beer. She was all alone. This was the moment. To get close to her.

"Would a pretty girl like you want to dance", I proposed.

She blushed and agreed. We danced all night to the best song ever.

We talked about everything and anything. She opened up to me about her family and her parents divorce. I opened up to her about my brother who passed away.We told each other things we hadn't had the guts to tell anyone.

In one night we knew so much about each other.We decided to just walk on the beach far away from the camp fire,the noise, the crowd.We needed to be alone to enjoy each other's presence. To live in the moment.

The waves touching our bare feet. The water was cool and chilled. She said "I think this is far enough. Let's sit here."

I agreed and we sat down on the sand the waves touching our feet. We had our arms around each other and we're staring at the heavenly night sky.It sounds cliché but it was just what happened and I couldn't have had it any other way.

She touched my hair and motioned my face towards her. She smiled. I smiled back. I knew what was coming. I knew that she was going to kiss me. I never thought in a million years this would happen. I was about to have my first kiss.

She kissed me. It was short,sweet,tempting and memorable.

I remember that moment so well.I decided to take the lead on the next kiss.I held the back of her head and kissed her so good. It was the longest kiss in the history of kisses.I felt like there was just her and me and nothing else existed. Nothing else mattered.

The night was still young and we decided to go to her place. She said her grandmother and her cousins had gone out for a wedding and wouldn't be back until late night. I didn't know what was going to happen. I asked my buddy Drew for his car and he agreed.Both Casey and Drew gave me a pat on my back, fist bumps and wished me luck. Like anything was going to happen. The only thing these guys thought about was getting laid.The only thing I wanted was to find the perfect girl.And I think I found her.

But what if she wanted it? I was being stupid and silly. I opened the door of the car for her.She said something about I like a gentleman. I got in and she gave the directions to her nana's place.

I realised it was just 10 min away from my place.There was so much we didn't know about each other. So much to discover. So much to learn.

We got in the house. She locked the door. She took my hand and pulled me towards her. She had on hand on the back of my head and the other on my waist. We started making out and one thing led to another and we did it.

I had sex with a girl I never knew. But that's not the bad decision. It was heavenly.It was my first time. What's fucked about it is the days after that.

The day when she told me that she was pregnant.The day she told me that she only had an older brother to take care of her.She had dreams of becoming a fashion designer and she said that a baby in her life would ruin everything she ever wanted.

She did it.She had an abortion. It was not the only option. It was my decision too. But she never thought about that.I could have had a child. And now that child is gone. A kid, a human being, a part of me.

                                         Today.

And this is the reason I hate her. If she wants to get you in trouble, she will have to go through me.I would be happy to let Kyle know what her girlfriend is capable off.If she gets what she wants that's all that matters and nothing else does. Then what ever you did want seem so bad.Or maybe he may atleast have you to trust,a person he's known all his life.

(A/N: Yo! Sup fam.So did you guys like the flashback scene.I want to do it more with other characters but not too often.
Stay tuned for the next chp to see how things go down.
Be sure to Vote,Comment and share. Also please follow me. So you'll be reminded if I update.
Stay true to you!
Love N.D.)