||Chp 26 ||

Chapter 26 :There is no one left to trust.

Amber

Jessie asked a lot of questions after I told her about my encounter with Trisha.She wouldn't stop.I mean we are pretty close. We share everything but she was way too curious about the whole scene.

For a while I thought she knew them. I never asked her which school she went too. Maybe I'll do that once I get home.She said she lived in New York all her life so she may have gone to the same school.

I don't know why but I opened up about everything yesterday. She was the only person left in this big city who I could talk to.I just needed someone to listen.I was so confused and worried and that is why when I saw her at the apartment I just couldn't stop myself.She was the only person that I could trust with a secret this big.

Anderson doesn't want to take Kathleen's squad down.He said that he has already created enough of damage in their lives.He dosen't want any more drama with them.

I guess he too is in the good vibes zone and doesn't want any negative energy.It is awesome that he dosen't want to get involved.I bet old Andy would be plotting his moves to destroy them.

I on the other hand want to put an end to this.I'm tierd of them playing games. I mean they had two options either forgive him for what he did or tell on him and he would go to jail.

But they didn't do either and they are still playing games.

Why can't they just forget and let go?Why can't they just move on with their lives?

I finished two classes I had today and was walking to the two squares dinning hall for lunch.

My head was still wrapped around all this drama. When the lady at the counter asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted my life to be normal again.The lunch lady smiled and asked again politely I ordered a russian salad and a croissant.

I tried to forget about everything but I just couldn't focus. I decided to get buried into some work so I won't have to think about any of this.

Just as I was about to write my review on the new Harry Potter book for the college website Kathleen and her squad showed up. I guess this is my life now and I have to deal with it.

I smiled at Kathleen and she smiled back with a wave. Ethan and Kyle were discussing about a show called Stranger Things or debating.I couldn't make out.

I haven't seen him ever since I trashed insults on him. That is the first time I ever broke a friendship.Hell,that was the very first time I fought with someone.

Suddenly their plan and everything Trisha told me came to my mind.I wanted to go over to their table and tell them to back off. To leave me and Andy alone.

I did realise something though as I was pretending to type while secretly glancing at Kathleen's Table.They are still obsessed with Andy. Even though they hate him they still want to be a part of his life or have a motive or a goal that involves him.

Andy has a hold on everyone he meets. Although, Jessie isn't a big fan of him.Maybe she wasn't in their school. She doesn't have a personality like them anyway.Also she would have been obsessing over Andy.

I tried to write the review but only managed to typed one paragraph.I was done eating and decided to leave.

Just then out of nowhere came Trisha and said,"Hey!You don't happen to have a roommate named Jessie by any chance do you?"

"I actually do", I replied scared about where this conversation was going.

"Oh! Gosh. You didn't tell her anything about what we spoke did you?",she said. She was freaking out.

"I did",I said in a soft and hesitant tone.

She sat down at my table and said,"Well you just ruined everything."

I knew opening up about everything was a bad idea but I was hoping and praying that she wasn't involved. But she is.

Just then Trisha and I realised.All eyes from Kathleen's table was on us.

Well,I guess I need to embrace my new drama filled life.

I thought for once I could trust someone. I had faith in Jessie. Ever since I moved here I've come in contact with some lying and manipulative people.I just wished Jessie wasn't one of them.I guess you get what you deserve and not what you wish for.

____________________________________

Heyo! So I just wanted to know how many of you are actually reading this story and if you honestly like where it's going.I feel I don't have active readers and it is really demotivating me.

Sorry if there are any mistakes and typos. I'll edit them once I'm done with the story.

Tell me your favorite character or a character you can relate to in the comments below.:)

Vote.

Comment.

Share.