||Chp 25 ||

Chapter 25: Andy is a heartbreaker

Jessie

Anderson Grey is one of those fuckboys who would do anything to get you in his bed and I was one of those dumb blondes who thought he was the one.

I haven't told Amber about my past with Andy. Seeing him with her brings back old memories.Memories I tried to forget but couldn't because it hurt so much.The pain I had after he broke my heart and left me all alone.

I taught that night was special.It was only special for me but for him it was just a game. A challenge. A freaking dare. I couldn't believe that I lost my virginity to a guy who couldn't back out of a stupid dare!!

He dosen't even remmeber me. I guess he barely remembers that night.

I just hope that this time he is going to be with a girl for the right reasons.

Amber is a ray of sunshine.She is always positive.I couldn't ask for a more better roomate.I'm pretty sure she sees the good in Anderson and has washed away all the bad things about him.That's a blessing and a curse to see the good in people I did too but then I had my heart broken by two men in my life Andy and my Dad.

I hope Andy dosen't break her heart. She is too fragile to be broken.I can't believe she could trust him after what he did.

I came to know about prom night from Kathleen.I wasn't suprised he was always that kind of guy who would do whatever the hell he wants and get away from it.

I remeber that night. The fight the whole school witnessed was a first. Kyle and Andy trashed insults. Kathleen kept crying her eyes out after she realised what happend. I just stood there with beer in a red cup and rejoicing that I wasn't in that drama filled group.

Kathleen and I were best friends in the first year of high school.After that she started dating Kyle and hanging out with Andy.Soon she became one of them. A cool kid. She already had the looks and the designer clothes and her parents were rich as hell so it was faith that led her to that group.As time passed we became strangers to each other and parted our seperate ways.

Maybe I can get my revenge if I accept Kathleen's proposal or I can help Amber.I don't need to hurt him. If he really has changed and if he really likes Amber who am I to mess this up and why should I help her.She ditched me in high school not that I care a damn right now.Although I just wished they wouldn't have cyber bullied me by posting that leaked video of me and Andy.

Just when I was sitting on the couch analysing how to deal with my roomies boyfriend Amber swung the door open and rushed towards me.

"I need to talk to you. But first I need to tell you everything",said.Amber in a worried tone.

But I do know everything A.I'll just have to sit and look shocked and pretend that I'm not hearing this for the first time.

First she asked me to promise that I wouldn't tell a soul.She began from the very begining. She started telling me how Ethan adored him, about the time she meet Kathleen breifly at Anderson's house.She told me how she never taught she would fall in love with him and how complicated her life has became ecer sibce Anderson walked into it.

I sat there listening to it all.Looking curious, shocked and suprised.She told me about Kyles bro and how he was killed. Although I can't really understand why he would do such a thing I feel like it was ploted.I felt that way the first tine Kathleen told me about it. Maybe it is true and that is messed up or maybe it was just a huge revenge plan to take down Andy.

She kept on talking. I kept on acting and freaking out. I wanted to tell her that I knew everything I wanted to tell her about what happend between me and Andy but I just couldn't. The words came on the tip of my tounge but it wouldn't go out of my mouth.

"I'm so confused. I wan't to believe Trisha but I don't know if I should trust her",she finally said.

"You trust Andy don't you?", I asked even though I already knew the answer to that.

"Offcourse I do. I don't get why Ethan would team up with them. Why can't he just leave me alone?", she said frustrated

"I know you feel that way. But he was there for you when you needed him the most. You spent 4 months together. That has to mean something",I said.

They were friendship goals and even though they weren't dating their actions and behaviour around each other spoke otherwise.

"Yeah!It did. But I had to make a choice and choose Andy.So I guess Trisha will help me out.Thanks for listening dear", she said giving me a hug.

Trisha going against Kathleen is sonething I can't wrap my head around.I need to meet her and clear things out. Why would she turn against Kathleen? They were damn close and she was the one who told her about what happend.

Maybe there is something only Trisha knows about that prom night and I have to find out.
____________________________________