||Chp 12 ||

Chp 12: Andy isn't the puppet master.

Cooper Grey

The Grey's are not just a rich family but a family of hardworking individuals.They never give up.

My Grandpa was the one who made a name for this family he was an author and was one of New Yorks bestselling author. He directed many plays and wrote many scripts.He was admired by people from all around the globe. He was an inspiration to other artist. The legacy continues till today.We are his blood and the proud descendents of this great family.

We were known and admired by people around the globe but now we are just scandalist celebrities that appear every month on E news.

Growing up was hard for me especially being a part of this family.I was afraid to come out. The buzz about me being gay after I realesed a YouTube video telling my subscribers about my sexuality was really juicy.Anything about this family is. I just felt it would be easy to do it on camera in the comfort of my room and so I did.

My parents didn't mind and they said that they wished I would have told them personally. My sis didn't bother either. She said that it was cute.She didn't mind.But how did Andy feel about it,well let's just say we didn't talk that much.The rest of the family accepted me for who I am and I felt good about myself.

Anderson hated being a part of our family. He didn't like being the Grey's. He would never attend anything with the family.

None of us were close with him.The only people that knew him was his group of friends and offcourse Kyle.

We didn't really know why he left and whether or not he would return. We knew in the past he would do things like this just to get away from all the glamour and constant paparazzi following him.And our dear parents nagging him to do something valuable with his life instead of partying and sleeping around with a new girl every night.

But after he left Brandon died and that really hurt me.He was murdered which made it hard to let go.Ever since I was out of the closest the only person that would hang out with me was Brandon. I really liked him and I don't know if he felt the same way. I guess I'll never know. My faith to have one true relationsip is gone forever.Maybe there will be another guy but they are never going to be as cool as Brandon.

I don't think I can ever forgive my brother for what he did. He has to pay for his sins.

I reached the restaurant at upper East Side. There were tables outside and I sat there.I thought I was early or maybe Kathleen was running late. After 10 mins and people looking at me and gossiping about me I decided to order.I ordered a salad and a lemonade.That girl does not know how to be punctual.

I never got the chance to hang out with Kathleen.I don't really remember how she was. I mean I knew her offcourse she was in my brother's group and she use to come to our place when Kyle was out of the city to hook up with Andy.But I never really spoke to her much I guess today is my day.

A young lady with purple pencil skirt and white blouse was running towards me with heels.At first I was amazed how she could run in those heels also her fashion sense was to die for. Then I thought she might be a paparazzi. Then finally it hit me she's Kathleen.

"Hey! " she said kissing me on the cheek. "I'm Kathleen nice to meet you." She had her hand out and I shook it.She took a seat across and looked at my salad which arrived."Wow.That looks healthy. I should have more lunches with you." She ordered the same thing with some white wine. I smiled. She was perfect.