Chapter Six:

Angel's P.O.V

A large man wandered over to Luke and I. He was as tall as Luke, which I hadn't seen yet, but not quite as muscular, though he was very broad as well. His hair was dark and messy, his eyes a dull golden colour.

'Kyle.' Luke let me go for a moment while he hugged the man, patting him on the back.

'Kyle this is Angel. Angel, this is my brother, Kyle.' Luke introduced us.

'Nice to meet you.' I held out my hand and he shook it gently after assessing me.

'Same to you. So you're my little brothers mate. The soon to be Luna?' He asked.

'Kyle, chill the fuck out.' Luke sighed and walked past him, grabbing my hand gently and we kept walking to the house. Kyle followed, his hands in his pockets.

'You have a brother?' I said under my breath.

'Yup.' He snapped his lips on the p.

'Wait. An older brother?' I looked up at him, confused.

'It's complicated.' He brushed me off.

If Luke had an older brother, he should of been Alpha, not Luke. I was so confused. I was led into the house and we sat in one of the lounge rooms.

'I see you haven't marked her yet.' Kyle said as he collapsed in one of the lounges.

'No I haven't yet.' Luke seemed slightly annoyed.

'Because you're unsure? Or because she's half human?' He looked at Luke dead on.

I looked in my lap, ashamed.

'Because unlike every other Alpha, I refuse to force her into this. She hardly knows me yet.' Luke glared at his brother.

'There's a reason it's rushed Luke.'

'It's none of your concern!' Luke snapped.

'I'm your brother. Your well being is my concern! And this pack!'

'You left this pack behind a long time ago!' Luke roared, getting to his feet.

'Because we both know you were the better option for Alpha! You know I don't want any business with that ranking shit.' Kyle stood up too.

'I'll leave you guys to talk.' I said quietly, getting to my feet.

'Angel sit down.' Kyle told me. I quickly collapsed back into my seat.

'Don't order her around. Soon she will be the one giving the orders along side me.' Luke spat between clenched teeth.

'If you even make it to that. The longer you put the mark off, the quicker you will lose your pack!' Kyle growled.

'Um, can someone fill me in?' I asked, shy.

'You haven't told her.' Kyle looked at Luke, open mouthed.

'Shut up Kyle.' Luke warned him.

'She needs to know!' Kyle looked horrified.

'Shut. Up. Kyle.' He said again, his voice lower, scary.

'If you don't let Luke mark you, he will lose strength from not having his Luna. He will eventually be to weak to run the pack and someone will take over being Alpha.' Kyle said quickly.

'What?' I was breathless, horrified.

'I said shut the fuck up!' Luke roared, making me shake, scared even though it wasn't directed at me. Luke dove through the air and tackled Kyle, sending them both flying, and hitting the glass wall, it shattered and sent them tumbling outside, a whole story below. I screamed and ran to the window, being careful of broken glass shards, and watched the two men battle it out. I quickly went down stairs and outside to where they were fighting. Luke was lying on top on Kyle, his fists sending sickening sounds through the air with every hit. Kyle pushed Luke and he stumbled back. Kyle jumped to his feet and ran at Luke, tackling him, picking him up in the process and sending him into the ground. I flinched at the sound and Luke groaned in pain. Kyle grabbed his brother, picking him up and holding the front of his shirt, then he booted him in the chest. Luke yelled out in back as he was sent flying through the air. He hit a tree with an almighty crack and heavy branches fell to the ground from the force. It had also ripped Luke's shirt clean off his body. When he stood up I forgot about everything that was happening and drooled. His shoulders were massive, his pecks where full of muscle and his abs were so defined it was like I could grate cheese on them. His arms were long and the outlines of his muscles stood out when he moved. From his shoulder down on one arm, was completely covered with tattoos, they stopped at his wrist. On his other arm, only his bicep was covered in tattoos. He looked so good I bit my lip, my eyes brightening with lust and I stifled a moan. Good God, this man was mine? I sent a silent prayer to the Moon Goddess, thanking her. I was snapped from my trance when Luke walked over to Kyle punched him, hard. The crack echoed off the trees and Kyle bellowed, clutching his nose. They both started swinging and dodging punches and kicks so fast it was hard to follow. They were evenly matched but I think Luke was winning, because Kyle was stepping back. Luke spun suddenly and roundhouse kicked him to the face, sending Kyle backwards with a groan. They were close to the house now, and it saddened me to think of them breaking it. I loved that house. I quickly ran over.