Chapter Thirteen:

Angel's P.O.V

I got out the shower and dried off, massaging moisturizer all over my body. I blow dried my hair and brushed it through, then walked over to my wardrobe. All my things had been moved to Luke's room, but when I had started sleeping in here, I had moved it all back. I put on a white lacy underwear set and sighed, looking at my clothes. I grabbed a pair of black leather shorts and pulled them on with a plain white crop top. The shorts were like a second skin, they hugged my booty and legs nicely. They were very short and they sat just below my belly ring. The crop top had short sleeves and clung to my body. It showed a little cleavage and showed off my toned stomach. I pulled on a black leather jacket with silver zips and studs and looked in the mirror. I zipped my feet into some edgy black ankle boot high heels, with some silver buckles for decoration and did my makeup. My eyes were smoky and my lips were a dark red colour. I left my hair in its natural loose curls to add some innocence and I was ready. I fluffed up my hair and grabbed my clutch, placing some cash and my phone in there. I walked down stairs and then froze. Luke was leaning on the wall, waiting for me.

'Wow, you look good.' He mumbled. He didn't look great. He was pale and he had a darkness under his eyes. It gave me some satisfaction that he was hurt that I was being distant and it was effecting his sleeping.

'Thanks.' I replied and put my hand on my hip.

'I'll drive you.' He told me.

'I'm fine.' I laughed once and went to walk off. He caught my wrist and turned me around.

'Angel, I know you hate me but I'm not risking your safety. I'm driving you.' He said sternly.

'You don't need to worry. I'll be with some guy anyway. And he's a wolf.' I shrugged.

'I don't give a fuck.' He said between clenched teeth.

'Fine.' I sighed, giving up. 'But I'm driving.'

'Why?' He looked at me.

'Cause you've been drinking.' I raised one eyebrow.

'I'm fine, it's not in my system anymore anyway.' He growled, annoyed and walked to the garage. I sighed and got in the passenger seat of the range rover. We drove in silence, the only conversation when I gave him the address.

'If anything happens call me and I'll be here within a minute.' He looked at me seriously.

'Kay.' I said and climbed out the car. He caught my hand again and I looked at him.

'Angel, please be safe.' His eyes were sad and stressed.

'I will.' I said, then walked across the road to the house. I knocked on the door and Kelly opened the door. She screamed and jumped on me, making me stumble back. I hugged her tightly and laughed lightly.

'Damn girl, you look hot!' She said, pulling me back at arms length.

'You too.' I smiled at her. Kelly was about my height, she was a bit skinnier than me, but where I was curvy, she was flat. She had always hated me for it, but she was still attractive. She hair was black, big and frizzy, that sat around her shoulders. Her eyes were golden and pretty. She was wearing a tight pink dress that clung to her body seductively.

****

Between you, me and the wall, you don't want to miss the next chapter!!

Question of the chapter; What device are you on right now? laptop? Phone? Tablet? Let me know!

Song of the chapter; Fuck it - Eamon.

If you are going through a breakup. I want you to put this on and blast that shit! Sing it as loud as you can and it is guaranteed to make you feel like the Queen or King you are! Werk it!

Thank you for reading!

Until next time, be safe, have fun and set aside a few hours to yourself! Take a long bubble bath with a glass of wine, do your nails, get your hair done, go buy that shirt you have been eyeing for the past week. Why? Because you're worth it! You deserve it!