Chapter Nine (Part Two)

Luke's P.O.V

'What the fuck is going on?' I glared at Becca and Tara.

'Alpha. Nothing Sir, I'm sorry.' Becca stammered and looked down.

'Jeez, why don't you just suck his dick.' Tara rolled her eyes.

Becca's head snapped to her.

'Oh wait, he never wanted you.' Tara continued with a smile.

'Tara!' I yelled, making her jump slightly. 'Get the fuck out of here.'

'Yes King.' She winked and started to walk away.

'Oh, Angel, honey, you should watch your back. A lot of the girls Luke has slept with aren't thrilled you took him off the market. Myself included.' She shot over her shoulder.

I growled loudly, making her scurry off.

I felt Angel tense.

'Becca, what the fuck?' I looked at her.

'You need to teach that girl a lesson. She's convinced shes untouchable!' Becca glared at me.

'Why?' I frowned.

'Oh jeez, I dunno, maybe because you always let her off easily. Plus everyone knows before Angel she was always in your bed!' Becca yelled and walked off into the woods. I stood there shocked. I didn't want to look at Angel. I knew the words would of hurt her, or angered her. I swallowed and slowly turned to her. Her head was down and when I slowly pulled her chin up, she smacked my hand away and folded her arms across her chest so I couldn't hold her hand.

'Angel.' I started.

'Lets just go.' She muttered and turned, walking away without me. I followed, letting her walk a few steps ahead of me. I heard her sniff and my heart clenched. She stepped into the house and walked straight up into her room. I followed her but as soon as she reached her room, she slammed the door shut in my face. I hung my head and squeezed my eyes shut. I slowly made my way to my room and ran a quick shower, rinsing the sweat off. When I stepped out I pulled on a pair of white and black board shorts and slipped my thongs on. I walked out and into Corby's room. Angel had dressed him in some red board shorts and a black bather top.

'Hey buddy, wheres Aunty Angel?' I asked him.

'She's getting things ready to go to the beach! Are you coming?' He looked up at me.

'I sure am!' I smiled at him and he ran over to me. I pulled him onto my shoulders and walked downstairs with him.

'Hey Ally, where's Angel?' I asked.

'I'm here.' Her voice was still upset with me, I could tell. I turned and saw her leaving the garage. She was wearing a yellow bikini top, showing how big her chest really was, and matching bikini bottoms with little bows on the side. She looked hot as hell. Her hair was down and she had black sunglasses on her head. She walked past me and grabbed some sheer fabric, tying it around her like a strapless dress.

'Alright little man, come here.' She said to Corby. I pulled him off my shoulders and set him on the ground. She knelt down and covered him in sunscreen, then put a hat on him.

'Ready?!' She grinned at him.

'Yeah!' He opened his arms and she picked him up and walked into the garage. I sighed and followed her. I stifled a smile when I saw that she had chosen my Range Rover over her car to go in. She loved that car. She strapped Corby in the back and I walked over to the front seat. She quickly shut the back door and got in the drivers seat, a tiny smile on her face. I glanced at her through the window and she leaned over, opening the passenger door. I sighed and walked around, getting in and shutting the door.