Chapter Nine (Part One)

Luke's P.O.V

I stared at the ceiling, absently running Angel's back while she slept, wrapped around me. The morning sun was slowly making an appearance in the room and I smiled, thinking back to last night. Seeing her in her wolf form made me feel even more connected to her. She was beautiful, her big eyes were bright, her wolf delicate but powerful, her fur was grey and gorgeous. I definitely hadn't expected anything else to top off the night. When she pulled the chord on her thin gown and it fell open, I couldn't take my eyes off her body. She was perfection. Feeling her so willing while we kissed, her naked body below mine, wanting me. It drove me crazy. She felt so good, her skin so soft and smooth. The feeling when I filled her was unexplainable. It was nothing like any sex I had ever had before. It felt so much better, hearing her moan and dig her nails into my back, I felt her expand around me, her body making a perfect mold for me. She was so tight and ready for me, wanting me. I held her closer to my body and kissed her head gently. She was mine. My scent was all over her now and I loved it. I couldn't wait until I marked her and officially made her my Luna Queen. I wanted word to spread that she was mine. When an Alpha marks their Luna, it was basically a wedding, tying them together. I wanted more for her though. Maybe we could have a human wedding as well, just like Kyle and Maria did. I moved slightly so both my arms were wrapped around her and I held her little body to me tightly, feeling every curve of her body against mine. She stirred slightly and yawned, stretching out.

'Good morning.' She mumbled sleepily.

'Hey babe.' I kissed her forehead lightly.

'How was your sleep?' She looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes.

'Well I was next to you, so it was great.' I smiled at her.

She smiled and blushed, burrowing her face into my chest.

'Are you still sore?' I asked, referring to sex last night.

She stretched out again, testing. 'I'm all healed up.'

'Good.'

'I'm starving.' She groaned and her stomach made a noise.

'Lets go eat then.' I laughed and stood up. I felt so much lighter and stress free because of my release last night.

'Someone's chipper.' She laughed, noticing.

'Good sex does that.' I winked at her.

'Well then I guess we will have to make it a regular thing, to keep you happy.' She giggled and bit her lip.

'Promise?' I smirked, my shorts twitched slightly.

She smiled and got to her feet slowly. My shirt dwarfed her, coming down to her knees, her hair was a mess. She looked adorable.

'I like you in my shirts.' I commented.

'They're comfy, if you're not careful, I'll steal them all from you. Then its a win win.' She laughed.

'How so?' I smiled.

'I get all your comfy shirts and I get to see you walk around topless everywhere, meaning I get to see more of that sexy ripped body of yours.' She winked at me and stepped closer, placing her hands on my abs, letting her hands run along them.

'Like there is no shortage of ripped guys around here.' I scoffed, referring to the pack.

'Well yeah, but they got nothing on you. You're King Alpha after all.' She looked up at me flirtily, her hands running up and down my torso, feeling my muscles. Something about the way she said my title made me shiver and my eyes darken.