Why?

"Can I have your peanuts?" My annoying older brother Jayciel asked.

"No!" I said annoyed he asked me for the peanuts I just got from the flight attendant.

"Come on kim!!! Please!!!!

Your not going to eat them and I'm starving!" He pleaded making a cute puppy face.

"Ugh alright jay here!" I shoved the pack of the peanuts to his hard rock chest.

Me and my other older sister Angela just shook our heads at how my brother was acting on the plane. I swear this boy has got mental issues.

"Thanks kimmy!"

If your wondering why we are on a plane and why my brother is being a greedy mess it's because we had to pack our things from the wonderful city of New York and move to old boring Tennessee with family we have never met from our dads side. I mean get real when have you ever heard of Puerto Ricans In Tennessee. Well we are not fully Puerto Rican we are also part black and white but you get the picture. I could tell my brother and sister were nervous about meeting the family from my dads side because we never talked to them. I guess dad had typical family issues that led to no communication. And if your wondering why they took us in it's because they had no choice. Let me go back one week and get you caught up to why we had to move to hot ass Tennessee.

*one week before*

The house phone rang and my mothers caller ID came up

"Hey mom when are coming back ?"

"Hey Kim sweetie. How are you mom would have been better."

"Sorry mom how are you?"

"I'm fine baby girl just was calling to tell you that we are on our way back from the trip."

"Oh ok was it fun?"

"Ha yes it was but I will tell you all about it when I get home I have to go your father needs the phone for a business call."

"Ok love you mom and tell dad I said hey."

"Love you too baby girl and tell your brother and sister to behave."

"Ok bye."

We hung up and I grabbed my car keys to-

"Yo Kimberly you coming to race with us? I hear there is a lot of bets for tonight!" Both my sister Angela and brother Jayciel screamed from the bottom of the steps.

"Hell yeah we out!"

We made sure our house was locked and secure before leaving. I got into my sporty BMW b7 alpina it was white on black with black interior my parents got it for me for my birthday a year ago. Jayciel got into his gray Evolution that was bought do to the fact that he got into multiple colleges and graduated high school at 16 he was very smart but also a prankster. My sister Angela was sort of like me but maybe a little more quit she is what I personally call the snake you never know when she was going to attack she got into her audi a7 which she got because my dad was letting it sit in the garage and she had her eyes on it for months. I wouldn't say that we are spoiled rotten because we aren't out parents make us work for what we have and trust me with the parents like mine we have to work hard and if we fall get back up an try again.

They where very successful my mom was a account and she worked with many big time bus. My father on the other hand was a CEO of a very large oil company in the United States England and Canada.

My siblings and I are very smart but we also have a bad side to us we do a lot of things that you wouldn't think rich kids would do no we did things like illegal street racing smoke weed and all the other shit you wouldn't think we do.We have done everything.

3hrs later*

"Yo did you see my mans face he was going to cry!" I said to ange and jay walking into the house.

"Foreal yo we don't need his little civic anyway I don't know why he became a pussy at the end." Jay said laughing so hard a tear fell.

"You guys are so mean making him cry like that!" Ange said annoyed because that guy was the punk she use to like her freshman year of high school.

"Oh that's right that was your punk ass crush from freshman year." I laughed so hard was becoming Jayciel.

"HEY GUYS come here!" Jay yelled from the front door.

Ange and I walked into the living room to find two officers sitting on the couch opposite from Jayciel we sat next to him.

"I'm officer mike and this is officer duge. Um we don't know how to tell you this but." He paused.

"But" the three of us said.

"But your parents mr and mrs tan where killed by a tracker trailer on highway 95."

Tears instantly filled out eyes.

"The driver couldn't stop quick enough so he ended up rear ending them into another truck in front."

All three of us hugged and cryed together not knowing what else to do we didnt have no one to take care of us we had no where to stay or go we are a broken family now.

"The DA contacted your family from Tennessee and they said that they have no problem taking you In. We are sorry for your lose and we will be going now so you can have time for your self."

Since there was no body parts to bury we sent there ashes up to the sky at a near beach we were all dressed In white. We had to pack up all our things and find out our way to Tennessee.

*end*

That's how we ened up on this stupid plane to boring old Tennessee. I wonder if they have a really county accent like the one sandy I'm spongebob has. I wonder if they have a farm and ranch and live I'm a small house that can barely hold 3 people.

"We will be landing in 5mintues I hope you In joyed your flight to ranch wood Tennessee."

I looked out the window to see nothing just country it looked like a dry grass that needed a lot of water.

"Oh hell no!" Jay said winding his eyes to see nothing but farms and horses.

"Hate to brake it to you but this is what we have to live with now welcome to ranch wood Tennessee!"

He sighed at my comment.