So wrong but it feel so right

Randy POV

She left me there dumbfounded, 'did she just call me a dickhead'I did the math and it did add up I was twenty three when kim left and the kids are what three close to four years old. ugh how am I so stupid to not see that they where mine the eyes the hair the way Iyanna looked just like my sister when she was little and Ayden just like me. but how can she be such a bitch and just keep my kids away from me I know I was wrong but that was even more fucked up. I actually wanted kids and I have them and didn't even know about them. Everyone else knew about them but me and I'm always around on business and no one told me.

Balling up a fist I stormed out of the room to my car but first I looked at my kids running around having a good time to bad they don't know I'm there father. I got into my car and drove to the nearest bar because I damn sure needed a drink.

Kim POV

Getting back to the house I can see that everyone has left and it was time for Ayden and Iyanna to go to bed. Getting those two away from baby Keisha was hard they love that little girl like she was there sister even though she is only four months old. I bathe my babies and put them to bed. I decided to take a bath instead of a shower because it help me relax. while in the tub I couldn't stop thinking about how I treated Randy ' don't get me wrong but he is still a dickhead' but I had no right to keep his kids away from him now that I look at it I was young and stupid.

Getting out of the tub and drying off I decided to go there and see if the guy had a stroke or something' and no I don't care about him I'm just going to see if he ok he found out some big news today.' 'ah hell who am I kidding I still love the boy enough to check on him.'

Kim threw on a tank top not caring to put on a bra she put on some sweat pants and grabbed her wallet and keys kissing the twins on there heads. she told jay to listen out for them.

Parking In the lot of the hotel. she walked into the main lobby and no one she knew was there which was a good thing. she went to the top floor knocking on Randy door hoping he would open it after five minutes of knocking she thought she should go home but then she herd someone stubble out of the elevator and you guessed right it was the Father of the year himself.

I could see Mr.igotwaisted stumbling his way to the door I had been knocking on for the last five minutes. Knowing he wasn't going to make it I approached him.

"Kiiimmm!" He said so happily well with more of a slur to it.

He collapsed on her shoulder.

"Ok whoa there big fella I can't have you passing out in the hall." she said taking the keys from him opening the door.

"I missed you!" slurred out of his mouth.

"I bet you did." she said making him sit on the bed and she started to undo his shirt because he was two drunk to even think of.

"I love it when you talk to me dirty."he said which made me give him the you have lost your dam mind look.

Taking off his shirt I could see football payed off, his chest was much firmer and abs more toned out then last time I saw him. She helped him to his feet and started to undo his fly and button pulling down his pants and boxers because she know he likes to sleep naked it not anything she hasn't seen before.

Randy wasn't fully drunk 'tipsy yes but not drunk' he knew what he was doing he wanted her bad. he wasn't even mad anymore because he knew it was his falt he wanted to penetrate her kitty with his stick. She pushed him back on the bed and he took her with him making her lay on her back and him on top between her legs .

Before she could even say anything he took her lips with a deep kiss. as there lips touched she felt the tingles she got when she was back in high school when they where together. not even thinking she kissed him back he started to move his hand up her shirt and a soft moan left her lips as there skin touched. taking both breast he massaged them. taking her shirt off he broke the kiss and made his way down her neck to her collar bone to her right Breast sucking and licking. he did repeated the same to the lift one and made his was down to her stomach he pulled her sweats and panties down in one swift move going head first on her blossoming honeysuckle center. his tongue flicked her clit and then would enter her making her cry out.

"Papi don't stop!"

spreading her legs out wider he took her whole in his mouth sucking up all her sweet nectar that was spilling into his mouth. He loved the taste of her she was the only one he had ever been down on and he was glad. He kissed her lips poisoning at her entrance he wanted to make this night a make up night by giving it to her good and hopefully she would take him back.

Slowly entering her he was making her get use to his size.

"Mm Papi fuck me!"

Kim gasped at what the hell was going and at his size. she has a feeling he planed this as make up sex which it wasn't but she was shocked and caught totally off guard but she was also paralyzed from his touch a touch she hasn't had in almost 4 years.

He began to thrust inside her kitty slow at first but picking up speed as she began to climax. Her moans filled up his ear making him even harder flipping them over so that she was on top gave him an advantage to take her to the stars as he made love to her. soon she climaxed and he not to long after filling her with his seeds.

To bad he didn't know she was on some birth control.

She collapsed on his chest breathing hard because she just came down from heaven for how high he took her. knowing she had to get back to her kids she started to slide off of his shaft but he only just pulled her back down on him making her scream out. Not making her move he thrusted fast so they can climax again.

Kim woke up looking at the time seeing it was close to four am and she has two kids to go home to. sliding off of randy and going to the bathroom quietly to clean up she put on her clothes and left the hotel knowing what she did was wrong on so many levels but it felt so good.

She pulled in the drive way and made her way to the room to find her kids how she left them getting into the bed she couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.