Black out

Randy POV

The word cancer kept repeating in my head. I mean she is so happy and full of life, I didn't even think to consider she had a health condition.

I held kim tight but she punched me repeatedly saying she hates me over and over.

"Kim baby! look at me." he said grabbing her cheeks together. "I'm sorry I know I fucked up and you fucked up, we both made dumb mistakes. and you know what it's ok that was the past. I didn't mean to make you feel bad for not telling me but it was just messed up that everyone else knew but me. And last night did happen and you know what it was the best night of my life I've missed you like cra.."

My phone started ringing and Trina and her picture popped up on my screen. I answered to tell her I will call her back but she didn't even give me the chance to say that. ' Trying to get some control over this woman's speech is a lot of work she just kept asking when I was coming back she missed me and blah blah blah' I ended the call to see that the love of my life the mother of my children left me again. what is with women leaving a discussion.

'Fuck my life'

Kim POV

I excused my self from Randy's little sad excuse of an apology. Finding my family telling them it was late and we have a flight to catch later tonight. leaving the park I can see him arguing with someone on the phone but hey why do I care.

Back in jersey

I'm finally back in my own bed 'thank you Jesus.'

I picked up my phone to call Trina.

"Hey chicka how did everything go and I'm so sorry I couldn't make it I was in France on business you know this fashion life." she said kinda jittery.

"It's ok girl I know the life like the back of my hand. and it was sad. but enough about the sad part I saw my kids father."

"Oh yeah! and how did it go!"

"It was just the same excuse I'm sorry I didn't mean it. then he had the nerve to ask me who they were for!"

"No! really?"

I told her everything else that happened making her gasp in shock.

"So you telling me he made love to you and then tried to make you feel bad about not telling him about his kids."

"Yeah girl he is such a asshole that's why I don't believe a word he says. one minute we skin to skin then the next we arguing about who was wrong like two wrongs make a right."

"Damn girl that's fucked up. Hey you know what since you working from home mañana come by the house I need your opinion on some of these sketches ok. come around 12."

"Ok girl I got you. ill be their."

"Ok chicka goodnight give my Angels a kiss for me."

"Alright loves yah nighty night."

Grabbing my lap top I open and respond to work related emails so I can be done my ten tomorrow.

I only got three hours of sleep last night. I dropped the kids of at the day care. I came back ate breakfast types up my last few emails. I tried to get some shut eye it's just I kept getting anxiety attacks.

I got dressed just throwing on jeans and shirt and some flats. I got in my car and drove to Trina's house 'and for the first time in my life I felt like I was going to go into shock I never had so many attacks like this in my life in one day.'

Trina and I where going over her sketches in the office when the front door closed.

"Who is that?"

"Oh um must just be my boyfriend he just got back from some business he had to take control over in Tennessee."

"Baby I'm in the office and my best friend the one I have been dying for you to meet is here!" she said.

I could feel an attack coming on.

"Umm what part of Tennessee?" I asked as I herd footsteps coming closer.

"Ranch wood I think!"

"Rrrr-ranch wood?"

"Yeah! hey are you ok?" She asked feeling my forehead for a temp.

"Ah w-what did you say your boyfriend name was again and what football team did he play for."

"He played for the giants but they switched him to the stealers not to long ago and his name is."

I could feel my palms getting clammy and my head getting lighter feet getting closer to the door.

"Randy." she said which mad my attack start.

"Kim are you sure your fine omg your having a anxiety attack where are your pills!" she said looking threw my bag.

Gasping for air the door opens and the devil and I are looking face to face, eye to eye. I could see the blood draining from his face.

"Kim!" Trina yells spilling everything in my bag on the floor looking for my pills.

I grab on to the desk because now everything is spinning and all I hear is Randy and Trina say Kim before I blacked out.