The Race,The Closet,and The Drive

We have been driving for about twenty minutes and he finally pulled up to a ranch.

"Your taking me horse back riding?"

"Yeah you don't mind do you?"

"No not at all this should be fun!"

" let's hope so have you ever been on a horse before?"

"No but it's always a first time for everything. Have you?"

"Yeah but I wouldn't say I'm the best at it. But I'm good enough."

"Ok we'll see maybe we can have a little race at the end?" I gave him the are you up for the challenge glare.

We got out of the truck and a riding instructor came up to us.

"How are you doing I'm jack I'm a instructor here at lady Mary's horse ranch. How may I help you?"

"We are fine I'm Randy and this is Kimberly where here to get some riding lessons."

"Ok great lets get the paperwork and payment done before we go on with the lesson."

"Ok great."

Randy filled and signed some of the paperwork for the horses and our safety regulations. After he finished paying for our lessons we followed jack to the horse ranch and we got to pick out a horse of our choice. I chose the prettiest one he name is grace and she was light golden brown. Randy on the other hand chose a black stallion named roman he was. With the instructor taking us on a little trail I got to know my horse and I got the hang of ridding a horse.

"Hey" randy said getting my attention.

"Yeah?"

"How about we make a bet?"

"What kind of bet?"

"If I win you go on a date with me."

"Ok and if I win let me teach you how to really drive."

"Hey there is nothing wrong with my driving."

"That's what you think."

10mintues later*

"You lied to me you said you didn't know how to ride good." I pouted.

"Sorry baby cakes but I was not going to let a girl beat me. I'm the best at everything."

"Except driving." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing I'm hungry." I said as we got back into the car.

"Do you want me to get you something?"

"Not yet ill text Bryan and see if there is food in the house."

"No how about we just go there and see what they have to talk to coach anyway."

"Alright"

We pulled into the drive way and no one seemed to be home yet we walked inside and checked and guess what I was right no one was their. My phone started ringing. It was jay.

"Hello?"

"Kimberly we are at a get together are you home?"

"Yeah I just got here where are you? ill meet you where ever you are."

"Were at grandma Kathy house she lives 30 minutes away just make a left out of the drive way and go 4miles up and make a right at the 4th light and come all the way up the hill and you will see us ."

"Ok ill see you there."

We hung up.

"Who was that?" Randy asked