Best night of my life

It's Friday and I haven't talked to Randy since the night of the get together at grams and I am actually excited to see his sexy ass I had two hours till he arrived so I decided to get ready. I took a shower, since my hair was already curled up from today I just left it.I walked into my closet he said dress nice so I guess we here going somewhere fancy. I put on a white fitted dress that was mid thigh I put on my red heals that made my legs and the dress pop out more.

I looked at my phone and a text popped up and it said I'm on my way.

I text back "ok" and made my way downstairs.

"Going somewhere?" Ang asked with a brow raised.

"Umm yeah why ?"

"Where are you going?"

"On a date?"

That's when the three boys walked in the room.

"A date with who?" She asked like she didn't know who it already was.

"We both know I don't need to answer that!"

"Where you going kim?" Jay asked.

"Yeah!" Bryan said after

"Out why does everyone care where I'm going?so nosy!"

"Alright damn Corella Divil just wanted to know." Jay said with a stank girl face.

"Whatever ill see you guys later."

I closed the door before they could reply. Randy was by the passenger side door waiting for me.

"You look beautiful!"

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself and I like those glasses didnt know you wore them."

"Thank you, and I do wear sometime." He shut the door and came over to the drivers side.

We drive in silence for almost the whole ride.

"So where are we going?"

"Surprise!"

"Ok, promise your not going to try and kill me."

"No why would I do that?"

"I don't know just always been a fair of mine getting kid napped raped and murdered."

He laughs at my fear.

"Really?"

"Hey I grew up in New York you would fear the same thing!"

"Ok you have a point."

We pulled up to a hotel in the inner city I'm guessing because it looks a little like New York I felt a little at home. He came around to my side of the car and opened the door. I didn't bother asking why we here so I just went along with it he took my hand and lead me into the lobby of the hotel.

"Hello Mr.Anderson!" The door man said randy just nodded.

In my head I'm like what the hell is going on. Does he come here with slot of girls or something. He held a grip of my hand which kind of hurt a little. A couple more people said hello and he did the same thing he pulled out a card and slid in a slot for the elevator to come down. He looked at me and smirk. "What the hell is he smirking for!". He must of same my face because the smirk turned into a smile. We got into the ajar elevator and he pressed a button well more like the only button that said top floor. Him maybe his dad owns the hotel because no one else would have the key to the too floor unless you own it.

"Close your eyes!" He whispered into my ear.

I did as I was told and I felt the door open he lead me inside, the sent of vanilla hit my nose and I loved the feeling.

"You can open your eyes!'

I opened them and my eyes went aww he had beautiful dinner set up for us with dim lights candle settings all around the room it was a warm feeling. He lead to the table and it was amazing how he put this all together. There the classic white table cloth candle in the middle wine glasses and the dinner plates with a cover over it to keep it warm.

"This is so beautiful Randy!" I said with emotions

"Something beautiful for a beautiful girl!"

He pulled out my cheer and I sat, he did the same for himself.

We talked and ate. He told me that his father owned the hotel and many others around the world so when he came to Tennessee he gave him the key to stay here. He i talked about his child hood he had it pretty good just like me but he was a lot more spoiled. Now we where watching White House down in the movie room.

"I just want to say thank you for tonight this is the most fun and relaxing times I had so far." I said looking him in the eye.

"You are more then welcome I wanted you enjoy yourself and you did." He said leaning his face closer to mine.

He smashed his lips into mine and we started making out I got on top of him and started playing with the hem of his shirt. He let me take it off of him and the kiss got deeper then ever I could feel his growing erection touching my panties and I was loving it. He took off my dress and his hands roamed my body. I got wetter and wetter with every touch. I undid his pants and he helped me take them off. His hand cupped my bra next thing I knew both Breast where out. He kisses my neck to my breast and it felt so good. Soon I could see his dick popping out of his boxers and it was a lot bigger then the last time I saw it. My bra came off and so did my panties and his boxers shortly after. He lifted me up so that my sex was in his face and next thing I knew his tongue circled and sucked on my clit. I was on the verge of climaxing until he looked at me and smiled. Having him tease me like that made me take charge. I came down all the way down and cupped his dick with my hand I jerked him off while licking the tip. I sucked slowly on the tip and he was loving it a groan escaped there lips. He pulled me up and placed me on top of him and flipped us over.

"You ready?"

"I nodded."

He slowly pushed inside of me and a loud gasp left my lips.

"So tight!" He groaned.

He started moving in and out slowly, the more he did it the more comfortable I got. He started moving faster and faster and my moans only got louder and louder. We climaxed with each other but we didn't stop. We went across the hall to the bed room to only start again and again I believe we had at Lear three rounds and I still wasn't tired I could do at least two rounds. When we finally finished we where tired and sweaty I must admit this has been the best night of my life.