Carnival

Randy POV

Waking up plastered in your own juices is not cool. especially for a man. I was hoping to find Kim here next to me when I woke up. Sighing I went to take a shower. I couldn't stop thinking about Kim and our night last night I never got what I got from Kim from Trina I mean yeah she good in bed but I never really taken her to the stars or heaven it was more of cloud nine with her. But not once did I think about Trina last night and that is so wrong. She is a really good woman but she just isn't the one.

Kim POV

Iyanna and Ayden jumped on my aching body waking me up telling me that they want to go to that cool carnival they saw coming from the airport the other day.

"Ok ok we go after lunch today ok but first we have to do our morning routine and you know what that means."

"Ugh fine!" They said marching to the bathroom to brush their teeth.

After their bathe Kim dressed them casual putting Iyanna in shorts with a pink polo shirt and the pink snake skin 11's. Ayden had on cargo shorts and a black Nike shirt with cool gray 11's sending them downstairs to go eat breakfast.

Picking up her phone she dialed a number she know hasn't changed.

"Hello?"

"Umm hey it's me Kim the kids want to go to the carnival and I was wondering if you want to come well to get to know them."

"Yeah."

"Ok we going to leave after lunch so you can meet us there ok."

"Ok sound great."

They hung up Kim took a quick shower getting dressed in a simple Adidas top with navy blue shorts and space jam 11's.

Grabbing her bag and keys so she won't have to come back later to get it.

She sat at the island getting some pancakes that Linda made.

"We're you guys going?" Jay asked which made everyone else look up.

"We are going to the carnival. Why wanna come?"

"Hell yeah I got a hot little date with my funnel cake."

Kim chucked "jay you crazy."

"Aye that's what they call me on the field crazy jay."

Since Angela wanted to take the baby out she decided to come along. we pulled into the parking lot and I could see Randy was already there. Jay gave him daps and Angela gave him a hug. I was hand and hand with the kids so I did a simple hello.

"Hey I remember you! Your name was Andy right?" Iyanna asked.

"Hey Sweety and it's randy but you can call me Andy." He said stroking her little pink cheek.

"Hey stop touching my swister!"Ayden said punching him in the stomach.

"Whoa little guy I mean no harm I will never hurt you your sister or your beautiful mother. Ok I love you guys more then you love I love brownies."

"I mean I guess. and hey I love bwonies too."

"Oh really maybe we can get some later ok."

"Ok."

After their little agreement we went on a couple of rides and I could tell Iyanna liked Randy because every ride we went on she wanted him to sit next to her. After as couple more rides Ayden wanted to go with his uncle and Iyanna wanted to go with her aunt.

'which you guest it left randy and I in complete awkwardness at a table'

"Do they ever ask about me Kim?" He asked with concern.

"Umm Iyanna does all the time."

"And what do you tell her?"

"I tell her that you travel a lot so your never really home and that you love them. One time she even said you don't love her and Ayden because she never seen you."

"Wow Kim. you know that it is wrong to lie to her like that. like damn you couldn't even pull out a picture and show them what I look like I just met them yesterday and I love them like a father should when he sees his kids how can you be such a bitch Kim you hurt me way more then I hurt you." he said hurt.

"what did you expect me to do. tell her I caught your father in bed with another woman." I spat at him getting up to leave the table.

"Kim wait just sit so we can talk about this please." he said holding my hands to the table.

"Ugh what! Randy what! I'm not going to make you let me feel guilty for not telling you about your kids. you don't know how it felt to walk in on you having sex with someone else when I just found out that I was pregnant. I wanted to see the love in your eyes when I told you but no I came home and got stabbed in the heart a billion times."

Tears streaming down her face.

"And you know what I felt bad at first but now that I look at it I hurt you just as equal. If you would have kept your dick in your pants you would have known about your kids and you would know that little girl that sweet little girl my angel was diagnose with leukemia at six months old." she cried.

Randy got up wrapping his arms around her hugging her tightly.

"I hate you randy I hate you! Last night should have never happened!" she said punching him in the chest.