Nice and slow

Previously

"Oh ho so why you smiling?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"It's mine."

"Well first we have to make sure it's even there."

"Ain't no denying it's there."

"What ever!"

"Ill buy a test. but first I want you to tell me what happened last night."

Oh boy!

*now*

"I rather you go and buy the test first then I'll tell you."

"Ugh ok I'll be back!"

Ten minutes later he came back with a test.

I slipped into the bathroom.

'This has to be the most second longest minute I have ever had in my life.'

I took a look at the test and you guessed it.

Positive' here we go again.'

I stepped out of the bathroom and he had a big smile on his face.

"Positive."

I took my position back on the bed grabbing a gift a wrap while I told him the story.

10mins later*

"I'm going to kill him." Randy said face all red. He looked like tomato.

"Not if the H or me don't get him first."

"Imma kill him." he repeated.

"Shut up! No your not your career means to much to you Mr. Fortymillion a year."

"Kim! the man hit you like you was a man look at you. Baby girl no man is suppose to hit a female especially one as beautiful as you." He said taking my hand pulling me to the mirror.

"Look at yourself." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I did as I was told and I didn't look like the strong Kim I set out to be I looked so fragile.

Randy whipped the tears away as we stud there.

"Kim?"

"Yeah."

" I swear on my life that if you give me a second chance I will make everything right. I promise if you give me a second chance I will treat you how you deserve to be treated. Kim I know I did wrong in the past but that was the past and this is now I want us to be a family. we have two beautiful children and one more on the way. Please baby just give us another try and I promise you won't regret it." He said with tears in his eyes.

I spun around wrapping my arms his neck. Looking him right in the eyes I said.

"Yes. But don't make me regret it." I said pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Our lips synced with each other as our tongues danced. We pulled apart and I saw love in his eyes.

"Do you want to go and get the kids so we can put up decorations?"

"Yeah let's go." he said getting his keys.

"Wait lemme put some make up on and change I can't look like a bumb going to your parents house." I said going into the closet.

"Ugh!" he sighed.

I did my make up. Going into the closet I put on a pair of light blue jeans a polo pull over and my tan uggs.