11 - The Vault

<>

Friday. Tonight was the night me and Julie were going to the boys gig at "The Vault." It was my first night actually going out in L.A. and I was super excited. I wore a skin tight black dress with my nude heels. I hate heels but I couldn't go to a club with chucks on. I had my hair down and the only make up I wore was eyeliner and lip gloss. I didn't like to cover my whole face with it. Once I finished I went downstairs where Julie was waiting.

"You look so hot! Thomas is gonna love you in that!" she yelled.

"Shut up not as much as Anthony would like you in that." I teased.

"I'm sorry what?"

Shit.

"Nothing forget I said it, just a stupid comeback."

"Oh..." she sounded sad.

My eyes widened,"You like him don't you?!"

"Guilty."

I screamed. Even though I wanted to tell her so badly that he liked her back I didn't. I promised Thomas I would keep my mouth shut. We heard a knock at the door. She skipped in front of me to answer it. A tall dark man stood at the door in a suit. In his deep voice he said, "Your limo is here."

We looked over his shoulder and there sat a black limo! Me and Julie looked at each other with excited expressions as we walked towards it. I couldn't believe they got us a limo! When we were escorted inside, I expected to see the boys but they weren't there.

"I guess they just sent the limo so they didn't have to pick us up." Julie guessed.

I just shrugged. I noticed two V.I.P. passes in one of the cup holders. I took them out and passed Julie hers.

"Well this champagne isn't going to drink itself!" Julie said while taking it out of the cup holder. She poured two glasses and handed me mine.

"Cheers to Midnight Red and this beautiful limo!" She announced.

We clinked our glasses together. This was definitely going to be a night to remember.

<>

We pulled up to The Vault. The limo driver opened the car door for us. "Enjoy the rest of your night ladies," he told as we started to walk to the entrance. I felt like someone famous as I walked up there, more because we didn't have to wait in a long line of people waiting to get in. When we got in all you could see were people dancing to the coolest music of the season. It was a really cool experience just to see everyone enjoying themselves. Julie pulled my arm and we started to walk around.

"Where are we going?" I basically yelled over the loud music.

"I'm looking for the V.I.P. area. I'm guessing that's where the boys are right now."

She pulled me over to a bar and asked a bartender if he knew anything about it. He directed us and we walked up a flight of stairs to our destination. We were stopped in front of a huge security guard. We showed him our passes and we were led into a room with lots of cool mood lighting. It even had it's own lit up dance floor. Then we spotted the guys sitting at a booth in the corner. Thomas slid out of his seat and greeted me with a huge hug.

"You look beautiful." he whispered into my ear.

"Thanks."

When we broke our hug the rest of the boys were waiting to greet me.

"Took you guys long enough." Colton teased.

I greeted everyone else and the boys invited us to sit with them at their booth. "When do you guys perform?" I asked.