4,First kiss

Markiplier- You were walking past the Room Mark Records his videos and edits them you heard the yelling stop and you think he done so you peek in and see him Done you walked in and sits on his lap as he edits.He chuckled and wraps his arms around your waist and kissed your shoulder,Mark said "hey baby" You said "hey handsome" You guys get lost in each other eyes and leans in and kisses each other with love and passion,Both eyes closed enjoying the kiss.Loving how prefect your guys lips moves together.

Darkiplier- You and Dark are taking a walk at night together holding hands enjoying this walk and you noticed Him stop walking for some reason you looked at him worried and asked "you okay baby?" he smiled seeing you worried knowing you do care about him.He said "i want to try something" You asked "what is it?" He whispers against your lips "this" kisses you with love and passion and roughly and you kisses back with love and passion and roughly and both of you guys eyes closed enjoying the kiss.

Googleplier- Your having a rough Day and Google is rubbing your back and you sighed enjoying his touch your eyes red and puffy from crying.He kissed your shoulder then your nose and kisses all over your face,You squealed happily and giggling at him,Which made him smile seeing your smile and happy look in her eyes,He kisses you with love and passion,You kissed back with love and passion and he holds you closer into him and both you guys eyes closed.You wrapped your arms around his neck.

Captain Falcon- You and Falcon just got back for your 5th date and your going to his house wanting to watch a movie together and you walked into his house you love his house you walk in and you smell his scent everywhere and you couldn't help but feel safe and love and wanted and you feel Falcon lift your head up softy,You let him and he leans down and kisses you with love and passion.You kisses back with love and passion both you guys eyes closed enjoying the kiss.

Wilford Warstache- You watched Wilford pace back and forward because hes mad and hes venting to you and you will always listen to him.Anyways you listening more as hes vents and you looking at him.Wilford finally stopped and sits down on his bed and rubs his fingers thought his hair,You wrap your arms around him which made him smile,You kisses him with love and passion,Wilford was shocked at first but he kissed back with love and passion and both you guys eyes closed and you guys hold each other close as your guys are kissing.