42, Their short wife needing help reaching something

Markiplier- Mark Chuckles seeing you in the kitchen trying to reach something you need to cook with and he smiles and walks over and asked "need help?" You giggles and nodded your standing on the counter-top. Mark walked over and picks you up and takes you off the counter-top and sets you down on the floor. He grabs what you need and hands it to you then said "my cutie here you go' flirts. You giggled and takes the things from him and said "thank you" pecks his lips happily.

Darkiplier- You trying to reach the cup in the Cabinet which you can't reach you pouts softy without knowing it. Dark walked in noticing your pout and you on your tippy toes trying to reach for a cup and he reaches without no problem and hands you the cup with amused look in his eyes and a cute smirk on his lips. Dark said 'There you go my short baby girl" You pout at the short comment.Dark chuckles and he kissed your cheek and said "your too cute darling" he nuzzles into your cheek.

Wilford Warfsache- Your trying to reach the book on the top of the shelf and sadly you couldn't reach it.Wilford smiled seeing you struggle trying to reach it and he walked over and reaches and hands you the book and kissed your cheek. Then said "there you go darling" you smiled wide and said "thank you" kissed his cheek then his nose and Wilford chuckles then said "that was a funny thing to walk in tho" you pout and then said "no kisses for you" Wilford whined cutely then pouts 'i will get my kisses" which he did get his kisses.

Glitchiplier- Your trying to reach something in Yours and Glitch Closet but sadly you can't reach it and you sighed and got on your tippy toes trying to reach it and still failed and you pout and said "glitch come here please" Glitch does and You said "please can you get that for me" points to the thing you trying to reach. Glitch chuckles and reaches it and gives it to you and said "there you go baby girl" you smiled and pecks his lips "thank you so much" Glitch sighed happily and smiled wide.

Captain Falcon- You failed to reach the spices you need to cook with and you sighed and grabs a chair and puts it near the counter and stand on the chair still not able to reach it. You go to reach it then noticed Falcon chuckling and he got you off the chair softy and he moves the chair and he reaches the spices and hands them to you and said "there you go sweetie" you smiled wide and nuzzles into his chest and hugging him he hugs back. You said "thank you" He said "your welcome sweetie"

Googleplier- Google watches amused seeing you trying to reach for something and he noticed you can't reach it he got amused look on his face and he walked over and reaches and gets the things you need. He hands you the things you were trying to reach and he kissed your forehead and said "that was amusing to see but you can just ask for help tho' you smiled and nodded saying "i know but i wanted to try to reach it but i know i would of failed trying to" Google chuckled at that one.

Doctoriplier- You trying to reach the thing Doctor asked for but sadly you can't reach it and he chuckles softy noticing this and he got it and said "Sorry darling i thought you can reach it but your shortness is to cute" he chuckles and you pout at that looking so cute. Doctor melt and he chuckles and he kissed your cheek and said "such a cutie" he nuzzled his nose into your cheek before going back to work and you blushed but smiling wide now in awe.

Officer Fischbach- Mark chuckles seeing you trying to reach for the thing he asked you to get but he noticed you can't reach it at all and he watched amused more now then he walked over and reached for the things you trying to get for him and he holds them and kissed your cheek and said "thank you for trying to reach it for me" you said "i'm too short' Mark said "i love your shortness" which made you smile but blushed a lot at that. He always makes you feel better.

Mr.Fischbach- Your trying to reach something in yours and mark room but sadly you can't reach it and you sighed and went to give up but Mark walked in just in time and noticed what your trying to do and he smiled softy and reaches the thing for you and hands it to you and said "never give up darling" you smiled and kissed his cheek and he kissed your nose happily and you guys share a love and passion kiss before he softy and slowly pulled from the kiss "i love you' you smiled more and said "i love you too".

Punkiplier- Punk leaning on the door frame noticing you trying to reach something your unable to reach and he walked into you guys room and reaches for it and once he got it he hands it to you and said "there you go baby" you smiled and said "Thank you baby boy" he smiled and said "your welcome baby girl" he kissed your cheek happily as you kissed his nose thankful and he chuckles and pulls you into his arms and you stayed into them happily now.

The Host- The Host Sense you having trouble reaching something so he goes to where he senses you which is in you guys room and he walks in where he senses you and goes to you breathes in your scent and he reaches for where your trying to reach and he reaches it and grabs it then hands it to you. You took it and said "thank you" the Host said "your welcome,the Host loves helping you" you smiled and kissed his jaw then his cheek happily now.

Fireplier- You been trying to reach something and you sighed not able to reach it noticing you cant reach it but your trying to reach for it on your tippy toes but still failed and you blinked. Fire chuckles amused watching this but he walked over to you and reaches the thing you been trying to reach for then hands it to you you smiled thankful and said "thank you" he smiled and said "your welcome"

Lightiplier- Light got from work early and what he walked into you trying to reach for a movie that is in a place you can't reach it he stopped him self from chuckling and he smiled pecks your lips. happily then reaches for the movie and hands it to you and you took it thankful and smiles at him saying "thank you handsome" he smiled and aid "your welcome Beautiful"

Iceiplier- Ice is amused seeing you trying to reach something but he don't laugh at you knowing you are truly trying to reach for the sugar but not able to reach for it sadly and he smiles softy he walked over and reaches the sugar and then hands it to you. You said "thank you prince' he smiled and said "your welcome princess" he kissed your cheek happily now.