6,Makes up's and First I love you's

~Guys Listen to the Song as you guys read this please,P.s This is how i do my notes <3 ~

Markiplier- Your whimpers on the couch since Mark left to calm down and you pull your knees to your chest and keep whimpering wanting the love of your life back and tears rolls down your cheeks and you heard the door and looked up and sees a Red and puffy eyes Mark and he crawls onto the couch next to you and hugs you and Hugs back.Mark rubs your back and said "i'm sorry baby girl,i love you so much" You smiled and got happy tears and said "i love you so much too baby boy".You guys kisses each other with love and passion, both eyes closed enjoying the kiss.

Darkiplier- You walked into the house and the first things you noticed was glass on the floor that Dark is cleaning and him still whimpering and the first time ever you seen him cry,You shut the door and is shocked,Dark finished cleaning the glass and looks up at you and pulls you into his arms protective and you hugging him protective,You said "sorry i left" Dark said "i am not cheating or flirting with anyone,i only want you.I wont say what i was doing to keep you safe princess" You nodded understanding.You said "i love you so much" Dark said "i love you so much too princess"

Googleiplier- You walked into your and his room and knocked and he didn't let you in so you walked in and find him in a ball on you guys bed,You frowned and you crawled to him and crawl into his arms,His eyes red and puffy from crying,he opens his eyes and holds you protective,He said i can't lose you baby i am so sorry,i love you so much kitten please don't leave me" You rubs your fingers thought his hair and said "i love you so much too handsome and i will never leave you" you guys kisses each other with love and passion.Both eyes closed enjoying the kiss.

Captain Falcon- Falcon chasing after you and once he got you which now you guys are at you guys house he pins you to the wall which made you squeal in shock.He pins your hands over your head before he takes you up stairs and pins you to the bed and him growling and said "i let her flirt with me because i paid her no attention.I don't want that girl i want my girl which is you,i didn't want her to touch my arms.thats your job to touch me in any way you want too.I fucking love you so much" growling.Your shocked and said "i love you so much too baby" you guys kisses with love and passion and both eyes are closed enjoying the kiss.

Wilford Warstache- Your laying on the couch crying in a ball,You want the love of your back here and your arms,You know for a fact that was you guys first fight but you never want to fight with him again.Your scared to lose him because you love him so much.You failed to notice that Wilford is back and watching you.Wilford leaning on the wall and said "Darling i didn't want you to go because i don't want guys to try to get in your pants after prom,your my everything,I love you so much pretty girl".You jumped and looks up and meets his red and puffy eyes from crying.You said "i wont go i will stay here with you baby,i love you so much baby" you guys hugged and kissed each other with love and passion.

~Guys! I need feedback,No hate and Please comment which one is your favorite and why.Thank you guys so much!~