5,First Fight

Markiplier- You and Mark been fighting sadly all day,You guys forgot what you guys are fighting about but its a dumb fight and you wish the fight would stop because you hate fights and this your first fight and you whimpered when Mark left to calm down.

Darkiplier- You and Dark are fighting because you barely get to see him and hes always out at night doing things and wont tell you and you think hes cheating when he really isn't flirting or cheating on you he loves you so much,You left and he whimpers for you.

Googleplier- You and Google are fighting because he scared your friend away and it was a guy friend and google walked in and scared the living hell out of the poor person and you just sighed when Google stormed upstairs to your room and locked you out your room.

Captain Falcon- You and Falcon are fighting because a girl was flirting with him and he let her and she even felt his arms and made you growl and Falcon looked at you shocked and the girl looked at you scared and run out the place,You growl once more at him and left him in shock.

Wilford Warstache- You and him are fighting because you got a prom coming up and you wanted to go but he wont let you and you guys are just fighting about it.This is you guys first fight and you never want to fight with him anyways you guys fighting more and you cried when he left and slam the door shut.

~Sorry this one is short,i will make sure i do the Makes up cute and make sure they are long i promise~