Night Guard (markiplier fnaf)

how you guys meet- You got a new job at freddy's Fazbear pizza, Your nervous you heard stories about it, your working with a partner you heard he is training you helping you and you walked in bit creepy out since it is getting dark and you walked in and sees this handsome man with brown eyes and glasses. he holds out a hand "hey,i'm mark i'm the one training you and also your partner" gives you a warm smile. you smiles and shake his hand "nice to meet you i'm y/n"

you guys nicknames for each other-

his nicknames for you:

shorty: because your short he loves it but he loves to tease you because he finds you so cute

Darling: Your his darling he don't need a reason to call you that and he would always call you it

cupcake: because your so sweet and he loves it about you he knows your sweet and cute

your nickname for him;

Brown eyes: because he got brown eyes and you love his brown eyes they are so warm

handsome: because he is so handsome he deny hes handsome but you always prove he is

snuggles: because he always wants to snuggle which you don't mind at all you enjoy it a lot

He ask you out- he was nervous but one day at work when you guys are on shift to the night guard he thought popped in his head about asking you he wants to ask you out he knows this isn't the place but he can't help it he wants you his and only his and he turned seeing you looking thought the camera making sure foxy,bonnie,freddy,chica,and others are not close to you guys. He asked "be mine?" you smiles looking at him "i would love too" you said.

First kiss- you just got scared foxy jumped scared you and you slammed the door shut and breathes hard a bit but is starting to calm down. mark rushed over to you and cups your face "its okay darling,we are fine" he couldn't stop himself and he pecks your lips. You shocked but pecks his lips back he kisses you with love and passion and you kisses back with love and passion.once you guys pulled from the kiss you breathes out "wow" mark nodded agreeing.

first fight- you and mark fighting because you almost got hurt at work and he told you not to do something and you did it and almost got yourself hurt so that why you guys are fighting and Mark said "you never listen to me,i don't want you hurt,i don't want to lose you" he goes upstairs to the bedroom and shuts the door,you guys are at his house. you sighed and rubs your face and sits down on the couch.whispers "i messed up big time" tries not to cry.

makes ups and First i love you- you walked upstairs thinking what you should say and you knocked on the door softy. mark said "come in" you walked in seeing him lay down on his bed on his back looking at the wall. You goes to him and crawls into his arms lays down in his arms facing him he turns so hes facing you. You said "i'm sorry baby,i will be more careful,i promise" mark said "i'm sorry too i didn't want you hurt" You said "you got nothing to be sorry for baby" promised him.mark said "i love you so much " you said smiling "i love you so much too" snuggled into his side. he wraps his arms around your waist kept you close to him.

you guys love song- Sugar by Maroon 5

first time- You are in your pj's waiting for Mark to get out the shower, You love your boyfriend so much and want to let him love you. you know hes ready he was waiting for you be ready and he walked in just a towel around his waist. you blushed seeing this he smiles pecks your lips you kisses him with love and passion and he smiles into the kiss and he deepens the kiss as you deepens it and his towel dropped and your cloths are off you can guess what happened ;)