8,First Time

~You Guys are Both virgins in this preference~

Markiplier- You and Mark are snuggling you guys are Both virgins,You guys been snuggling all day but you want to do more You been ready and you know Mark is ready by the way hes been acting with you.More flirting and touching.You felt Mark move your head softy and kisses you softy.You kissed back the same and he got ontop of you and you guys cloths went off and hit the floor.You guys guess what happened next ;) all night and into the morning.

Darkiplier- Sadly you and Dark were fighting because of a dumb reason which this was you guys second fight and you hate really hate fighting with him.Your his princess and hes your prince.Dark growled at you warning you and next thing you know you were pinned to the wall and cloths off and you almost a bit dizzy and your in shock but not stopping him and lets just say he was very rough yet slow at times.You can guess what happens ;)

Googleplier- Your cleaning the house Google didn't want you too since you just got over the flu and plus you been very stressed with School.He don't want nothing to happened to his baby so he walked to you and stopped you from cleaning and he said "no" he tugged you at the couch and lays you down and you pulled him ontop of you.he blushed and cloths went flying off each other and hitting the floor.You Guys whisper "i love you so much" to each other and you guys can guess what happened ;)

Wilford Warstache- You and Wilford was talking but you couldnt help but notice him rubbing your legs and love in his eyes,You got love in your eyes and you giggled cutely when he climb ontop of you.You grab his chain and pulls him down softy and kisses him with love and passion.He kisses back with love and passion.Both of you guys eyes closed enjoying the kiss.You guys cloths hitting the floor and lets just say you can guess what happened ;) all night and into the morning.

~Next Preference will be morning After Guys! Please if me feedback no hate tho.~