9,Morning After

~Listen to the Song While you read this Guys,I love that Song~

Markiplier- You woke up sore and you feel Mark snuggle into you.Hes spooning you,you blushed remembering the night before all the love and passion,It was a prefect night together when you guys lost you guys Virginity's.You felt Mark kiss your head,Mark said "good morning baby girl,did you enjoy last night" You blushed and smiles and said "good morning baby boy and i enjoyed it very much.You?" He smiled more and kissed your head and said "the best night ever" holds you protective.

Darkiplier- You woke up feeling someone playing with your hair you snuggle into Dark chest and opened your eyes and which that made him smile more,You guys lost you guys virginity's together,it was the best night ever for you guys,You are sore and the room is messed up but you guys didn't care.You crawled on-top of him and laid down on him and head on his chest.he chuckled and wraps his arms around you and kissed your head.

Googleplier- You woke up noticing your laying in Google arms and you snuggled into his side happily,you are sore from last night but you guys don't want to move just wants to stay in bed all night long.You guys lost each other virginity's together and you guys wouldn't change it for the world anyways you guys did stay in bed all day since you guys wanted to have a lazy day and Google wanted to hold you and love you all day long.

Wilford Warstache- You woke up and felt the bed was empty which made you nervous and you walked downstairs in a rode and once you got to the bottom step you noticed how sore you were,You guys did lost each other virginity's together and you heard the door opened,sees Wilford with a huge teddy bear you really mean huge.your shocked how huge it is.Wilford chuckled and said "Surprise darling,come on lets put your new friend away and we can put a movie on and watch it together and snuggle" and that's what you guys did for the whole day.

~Please give me feedback no hate tho please~