Believe Until Your Dreams Come True

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up and it was still dark in my room. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. It was 6:53 am. Ughh why can't I ever sleep long. I unlocked my phone and went on instagram.

I had 23,400 new followers and I had a lot of people tagging me in pictures. I went on Justin's profile and saw he posted a picture of me sleeping " she's cute when she's asleep". Holy crap he called me cute. I liked the picture and logged off.

I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and showered. I put on a cute white crop top with a baby pink high waisted skirt. I left my hair in its natural waves and put on mascara.

I got a text from Justin.

From Justin:) :

Goodmorning beautiful :) could you come to my room? We're having a meeting and we wanna ask you something .

To Justin:) :

Goodmorning Justin yea ill be there in 5.

I put on my white converse and I grabbed my phone and left my room.

I went to Justin's room and knocked on the door. Fredo answered. "Alyyyy!" He said hugging me. I laughed and said " hi Fredo". I walked in and Justin stood up and gave me a hug and whispered "you look really pretty." I blushed and thanked him.

Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit next to him.

Scooter began talking. "So first of all congradulations Aly you were amazing last night". "Aww thank you so much", I said. "And being the amazing dancer that you are we would like to ask you a question.", he said. "Okay what is it?"

"Justin", scooter said. Justin turned to me and said "Aly would you like to be one of my back up dancers?" My heart stopped. "What are you serious?"I asked. "Of course I will!", I said jumping to give Justin a hug and practically knocking him over. He laughed an hugged me back. Everybody in the room was clapping.

"Okay well Justin's next leg if the tour isn't until two moths from now so you will have time to learn all the moves. Rehearsals start on Tuesday back In la bright and early. Welcome to the Bieber team", scooter said giving me a smile.

"Oh my god thank you so much this is my dream come true!" I said giving him a hug.

All of the team welcomed me and then I went back to my hotel room. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I put In my moms number and it started ringing.

Mom : Hi Baby girl! How did it go?

Me: Hi mom! It went really good I has so much fun.

Mom: Aww good.

Me : mom guess what?

Mom : what?

Me: they asked me to be Justin's back up dancer and I said yes!

Mom: Really? Oh my goodness aly! I'm so proud of you!

Me : thanks mom I'm coming home tommorow and rehearsals start on Tuesday.

Mom : aww yay! Aly I gotta go but ill see you tommorow love you!

Me : love you too!

*end of conversation *

I flopped down on my bed and sighed. I am so happy.

My phone buzzed.

From Justin :) :

Hey Aly wanna go do something with me and Fredo for our last night in vegas?

To Justin :) :

Yesssss!

From Justin :) :

Ok ill come to your door in an hour.

To Justin :) :

Okay Bieber ;) what should I wear?

From Justin :) :

What your wearing now is good:).

I decided to watch tv while I waited for Justin to come and get me. I felt my eyes getting heavy and slowly they closed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

My eyes quickly opened to see Justin and Fredo screaming.

"What the hell was that for?" I said as I sat up.

"You were asleep", Fredo said.

"Nah really I thought I was climbing mount freakin Everest. ".

Justin started laughing and said "Aww are you mad? I'm sorry" he said hugging me. I hugged him back my heart still racing as I laughed. "You guys are so stupid."

We all got in the elevator and went Down to the lobby. We got in the car after trampling through all tv paparazzi.

"I can't believe you have to deal with that everyday ", I said as we do ally reached the car and got in. "You get used to it", Justin said. "I know but I still feel bad for you." "Awe don't worry bout it shawty", he said.

"So where are we going", I asked Justin. "It's a suprise". "Justinnnnnnnn!"

"Alyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" He said mimicking me. "Tell me!", I said. "Nope!".

The limo stopped and we all got out of the car. "Close your eyes and me and Justin will guide you," Fredo said. I did as I was told to and they grabbed onto me and we began walking.

We were waking for quite sometime when all of a sudden we stopped. "You can open your eyes now", I heard Justin whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine. I opened my eyes and saw The Cheesecake Factory. "Oh my god this is my favorite place in the world! How did you know that?" I said excitedly. "I do my research", Justin said throwing me a wink. I laughed and we went inside the restaurant and they seated us up on the second level.

I ordered the tomato Basil pasta and Justin and Fredo got burgers. After we ate the waiter walked up and gave us a dessert menu. "Holy crap I'm full but I want cheesecake ", I said. "How bout we all share?", Fredo said. After we ate our cheesecake we went back to the car. We went back to the hotel and they both walked me to my room.

"You wanna come in?", I asked. "Sure", Justin said. I put my key in my door and walked in.

I put my keys on the table and then I felt two strong arms lifting me up and carrying me. "What the hell justin?", I said as he carried me to the couch and threw me onto it. "We're gonna watch a movie ," he said with a smirk.

"You know I can walk right?" I said. "Yea but it's fun carrying you. Justin sat down next to me and Fredo sat down on the other side of me. "Omg guys we should make a video ", I said. "Yes! Where's your laptop?", Fredo asked. I got up and grabbed my sparkly apple laptop. "Nice laptop", Justin said. "I told you I like sparkles".

Justin went on live stream and logged into his account . "Hey beliebers it's Justin here with Fredo and Aly and were just ya know hangin cuz we got swag! Aly say hi." He said.

"Heyy guys." I said.

We talked about random things and answered questions they were sending. And then somebody knocked on my door. "I got it", I said getting up. I opened the door and it was scooter.

"Hey Aly", he said. "Hey scooter". "Justin's here right?" "Yes I am here scooooooooooooooter ", Justin yelled from behind me. I laughed and scooter said "c'mon Justin you need to go to your room and sleep we gotta get up early to go to the airport ". "Ugh fine", Justin said. "Bye aly" , Fredo said giving me a hug. "Bye". I said. "Bye scooter". "What about me?" Justin said giving me a puppy dog face. "Bye Justin ", I said. "Goodnight beautiful" he said hugging me.

After they left I changed into my pajamas put my hair in a bun and slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

PART 3 IS UP!!!!!!!!

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! :)