Chapter 9

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I rolled over and pushed my head into my pillow. "Five more minutes", I groaned into my pillow. And then I heard laughing. I rolled over to see Justin and Fredo standing in my doorway. I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm and pulled the covers over my head.

I heard more laughing and then I heard Justin say "come on Aly you gotta get up its your first show today".

I sat up in bed and looked at Justin and smiled. He smiled back and said "come on you wanna get ready so we can go eat breakfest?" "Carry mee", I said holding out my arms. He laughed and the walked over to the bed and picked me up .i was laughing so hard and he took me to the bathroom and set me down on the counter.

"Thank you Justin", I said. "Your welcome", he said smiling and then he left me alone in the bathroom so I could shower.

After I took a shower I left my hair natural and put on shorts and a grey crop top. I didn't do my make up because they would do my hair and make up before the how started. I put on my white converse and walked out into the living room and sat next to Fredo who was sitting on the couch."hey Fredo ", I said. "Hi aly". I took out my phone and went on twitter. "You know it's obvious you like Justin and Justin like you ", Fredo said. I began to blush and I looked at him "you really think he likes me?". "Yea I know Justin when he likes a girl and the way he looks at you it's like he never wants to let you go". I smiled and said "awww that's so cute".

Justin then walked out of his room and we all got up and went down stairs. We went to this restaurant inside of the hotel and when we got there the rest of the crew was already there. I went over and say next to one of the other dancers named Gabby. She and I have become good friends. We ordered our food and Gabby and I talked. Justin started making faces at me across the table and I laughed and made them back. "You guys are so cute", Gabby said. I blushed "aww thanks". After breakfest Gabby and i went shopping in times square.

We got back to the hotel at 1 and i changed into spandex shorts and i sweatshirt. Then we all took cars over to the arena. When we got to the arena we went inside and started doing rehersals. After we were finished Justin went to his meet and greet while I went to hair and make up.

They curled my hair and left it down and did pretty natural make up on me. I put on my first outfit and slipped on my supras and I was ready.

My phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was justin. I laughed and answered the phone.

Me : hello

Justin : where are you?

Me : in the dancers dressing room I just got ready why?

Justin : come to my dressing room

Me : Kay I'm on my way

* end of conversation *

I made my way to Justin's dressing room and I knocked on the door.

"Come in", Justin said. I walked in and smiled at him." Hey " he said as he smiled back and sat down in his chair. "Hey", I said as I walked over to him. "Excited for you first show?" He asked me as I stopped next to his chair and looked down at him. "Very excited but I'm nervous", I said. "Don't be nervous" he said reaching over behind a curtain. "Here I got you these", he said pulling out a bouquet of red roses. "Awww thank you so much Justin ", I said as I hugged him. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Your so sweet I swear Justin", I said as I say on the arm of his chair. He looked at me and blushed slightly and said "aww thanks".

Suddenly the door opened and scooter walked in. When he saw me he smirked and looked at Justin who blushed. "Justin time to get in your wings and Aly time to go head to the stage." "Alright", Justin said getting up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up and hugged me. "Good luck", he whispered in my ear . "Thanks you too", I said as I kissed his cheek and I walked to the stage.

---------------------------------------------

Awwwww! So what do you guys think? Let me know! I love you guys so much thank you for reading my story it means a lot !

Ill try to update as soon as I can!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you all!